more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

todays game against villa can be seen

Started by fulhamben, July 11, 2015, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

here, https://tv.avfc.co.uk/   although it will cost 6 pound for a day pass
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RaySmith

Thanks for the info - tempted, but it's a bit much just for a friendly.

shnlwswlkr

Can someone pay and then stream their stream? Cheers.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

FPT

I believe it's going to be on TV in France and the US (find out more closer to the time). So it'll possibly be streamable for free.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ealex40

The game is apparently being shown in the USA, on some obscure Pay Channel, (NGSN - New Generation Sports Channel), so there is always the chance of of being able to watch their stream.
www.MyP2P.eu lists the game and includes one Link. It doesn't always lead to anything but at least we have a chance of watching.
049:gif

Blanco

I'm jammy enough to pick up foot+(french channel) on my digi box so I'll watch it on there. Its on official tv so a stream is possible its just a matter of whether anyone goes to the effort of streaming this particular game.

Nick Bateman

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Rhys Lightning 63

Lovely. Now that I've got my live football fix back (just got home from Newcastle Town v Port Vale), I can get my Fulham fix back.

All is right with the world
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Jonaldiniho 88

Any live updates would be appreciated

St. Andrews White

1-0 the mighty Fulham.
Matt Smith.

According to Villa website it was a long ball against the run of play
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

MJG

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 11, 2015, 06:56:32 PM
1-0 the mighty Fulham.
Matt Smith.

Was a ball from far right diagonally into the box,  Woodrow missed header, ball bounced on corner of six yard box,  a defender,  goalkeeper and Smith were there and his long legs and foot got to the bounce to dink into into the net. Scrappy goal in truth.

fulhamben

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 11, 2015, 06:56:32 PM
1-0 the mighty Fulham.
Matt Smith.

wouldnt say against run of play. but we are pumping it into the box as much as we can

Jonaldiniho 88

Long live smith. Our player of the season 2015-6

St. Andrews White

For those watching, are we using wide men or using the (shiver) diamond?
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

alexbishop

our new goalie's kicking is worse than Mark Schwarzers was haha
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulhamben

1 0 ht. dont think longregan had a save to make. we have looked strong down the left with kaca who put in a couple of good crosses and blazed one chance wide and forced a good save from another. villa really havent offered much at all.

YoungsBitter

We have Kaca and Eisfeld as wide, from what I can see. Lonnergan in goal and couple of shockers from him clearance wise. Kaca had a great chance but typical of him, too much time and space and doesnt know what to do with it so leaves the shot too late and too too narrow. Tunnicliffe, Burn, Grimmer, Bodurov all playing, not sure about the others not seen a team sheet and the commentator is waffling about everything but the game.
Villa team strong, Westwood, Keiran Richardson, Mucah Richards, Agbonlahor etc.
Quark, strangeness and charm