watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As well as we've done so far this summer

Started by Wearethewhites, July 11, 2015, 04:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

I still get this awful feeling that we've tailed off slightly, and are still fall short in a few positions if we really mean business.

This isn't a negative post, this isn't a dig at Kit or the powers to be at Fulham, I'm just hoping that we carry on the momentum and get our business done.

We still fall short of a left-back, at least one Central defender, Holding type midfield player, and I'd say a striker to replace Hugo's goals. Think it would be a mistake to assume one of our youngsters will bag 10+ goals.

I think we've hit a stumbling block with Dunk and McDonald, ideal players for Fulham and the Championship, but if Wolves and Brighton don't want to sell, we've not got a lot of choice.

Good work so far Rigg, please keep it coming.

ChesterTheTabby

I would agree with the left-back position. If the midfield stays as it is I would be happy, although I agree we can always use more support. Central Defense could use another body as well to shore up any gaps. As for the striker I seriously think Taggart will do fantastically this season now that he is back and healthy. He is basically a new signing for us now that he is back in training with us, and as long as he makes progress into the first team I think he can replace Hugo's goals and them some. I'd love to get Dunk and McDonald, but if I had to choose one I'd go for Dunk at this point.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulhamerica23

Let's judge the summer transfers on Sept 1.

Twig

Quote from: Wearethewhites on July 11, 2015, 04:11:37 PM
I still get this awful feeling that we've tailed off slightly, and are still fall short in a few positions if we really mean business.

This isn't a negative post, this isn't a dig at Kit or the powers to be at Fulham, I'm just hoping that we carry on the momentum and get our business done.

We still fall short of a left-back, at least one Central defender, Holding type midfield player, and I'd say a striker to replace Hugo's goals. Think it would be a mistake to assume one of our youngsters will bag 10+ goals.

I think we've hit a stumbling block with Dunk and McDonald, ideal players for Fulham and the Championship, but if Wolves and Brighton don't want to sell, we've not got a lot of choice.

Good work so far Rigg, please keep it coming.

All fair enough, I especially agree that we need to add a couple of defenders, a LB and CB.  Still, there is time and I expect there will be a couple more signings so I remain optimistic. 

Ordar

We badly need that holding midfielder. I can actually see Voser maybe doing a job at LB if they dont fancy Kav there. I would definitely get Dunk, McDonald and Husband in if at all possible