watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy to see

Started by JackyFulham90, July 12, 2015, 08:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Larnell Cole & Thomas Eisfield in the 1st team at the moment. Both very talented will certainly strengthen the squad this season

WestCountryWhite

Yeah agreed I liked Eisfeld when I saw him and think he deserves a chance.

Nice to see kaca on the left and actually showing us what he's capable of. He could be fantastic in this league

bill taylors apprentice

It seems pretty obvious to me that players such as Eisfeld and Kaca who have come through highly rated youth systems and with PL experience should be able to use the position we are in to revitalize their careers as well as boost the quality of our squad.

I would like to think these players are coached to ensure they use their talents properly in line with what the team is trying to achieve and therefore reach a higher level of performance for themselves.

There are many players with no more ability than Kaca who are playing at a higher standard simply because they are confident in their role and keep it simple within the framework of the team.

I use Bjarne Goldbaek as an example, he wasn't a youngster when he came to us but he helped make the team tick, always supporting his team mates, understood his role in the team which allowed others to perform at their best.

If they don't have the right stuff between their ears to use their talent properly they are no good to a team aspiring to go up. 

They have an opportunity to kick start their career's this season but maybe they don't see it this way?

Max Headroom

effectively we have Cole eisfeld and taggart coming back which is like three new signings. If they had been new signings any of them would have been treated as positive...

Also LVC coming back....

The squad is much stronger than last season already. Both the new players and the fact that the youngsters are a year older. We need a holding midfielder and at least one if not two defenders and we will be sorted. Offload amore and mitroglou too. No excuses then

I have been impressed with our business so far

Twig

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 12, 2015, 10:31:40 AM

It seems pretty obvious to me that players such as Eisfeld and Kaca who have come through highly rated youth systems and with PL experience should be able to use the position we are in to revitalize their careers as well as boost the quality of our squad.

I would like to think these players are coached to ensure they use their talents properly in line with what the team is trying to achieve and therefore reach a higher level of performance for themselves.

There are many players with no more ability than Kaca who are playing at a higher standard simply because they are confident in their role and keep it simple within the framework of the team.

I use Bjarne Goldbaek as an example, he wasn't a youngster when he came to us but he helped make the team tick, always supporting his team mates, understood his role in the team which allowed others to perform at their best.

If they don't have the right stuff between their ears to use their talent properly they are no good to a team aspiring to go up.  

They have an opportunity to kick start their career's this season but maybe they don't see it this way?

And what a terrific squad member Bjarne was.  He is often forgotten in discussions of that great team but I always rated him, nice to see him getting a mention.