watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Innovation and Motspur Park

Started by mike_corkcity12, July 12, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_corkcity12

So let me start with Tony Khan's tweet. Anyone have any inkling by what he means when he says he want Fulham to be an innovative club?

Also, Shahid Khan, in his statement welcoming Mike Rigg, said he was going to do work to Motspur Park's facilities. Anyone have any idea if this is ongoing and what exactly is occurring?

Craven Mad

Innovative? My money's on robots and lazers.

Or it could be sports science, modernised facilities and statistical analysis, but that's probably less likely than the robots and lazers.

H4usuallysitting

I'm assuming something similar to what Southampton are up to

WestCountryWhite

I'm hoping for a Jurassic Park type facility in which we are incubating a new Saha and Hangeland

Nero

yes after watching us not be able to string a pass together last season Tony has the players picking the ball up with their hands and running with it 10 yards at a time

Wearethewhites

Last I heard, is that we were going to nick a bit of land across the way from Motspur, the old BBC grounds? and turn this into an indoor type training facility, with domes etc. How true this is, I don't know, but what I do know is that FFC want the Southampton type mould moving forward. 

ron

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: Wearethewhites on July 12, 2015, 07:47:06 PM
Last I heard, is that we were going to nick a bit of land across the way from Motspur, the old BBC grounds? and turn this into an indoor type training facility, with domes etc. How true this is, I don't know, but what I do know is that FFC want the Southampton type mould moving forward. 
How exciting!

Easier said than done I suppose...

cmg

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on July 12, 2015, 07:35:38 PM
I'm hoping for a Jurassic Park type facility in which we are incubating a new Saha and Hangeland

First prototype not as successful as hoped for. Saha's tackling and loyalty, Hangeland's speed and deadly finishing.
Back to the drawing board.

Quote from: Wearethewhites on July 12, 2015, 07:47:06 PM

Sounds quite feasible. The old BBC ground, a nice facility in itself immediately opposite MP, has lain neglected now for a number of years. It is privately owned, but designated only for recreational use.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 12, 2015, 08:27:35 PM
My information is from a reliable source, is that they are installing a residential Punch & Judy Show 24/7.
Remember you heard it hear first.

For once, just once, is there any chance that you can give a sensible reply to a sensible post? This, along with your Sepp Blatter ramblings, are just not funny.

nose

i have an innovative proposal
1. study the three sticks at the end of the pitch
2. try and put the ball through them legally more often than the oppoents during a 90 minute match
OR
1 remind tema they play in white
2. when the ball leaves your foot make sure it ends up between the correct three sticks or with another player in white
OR
combine both ideas

result happiness.

innovative ideas frighten me imensely, it is management speak for haven't a clue