watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Ranieri just

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 13, 2015, 07:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

signed as Manager for Leicester...... That's a good move....one of the best connected Managers around, and not a bad bloke...he'll do well there

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

bog

The Tinkerman is back!

092.gif

BigbadBillyMcKinley

My mate is a blue scum supporter and he said that without Ranieris input, Chelsea wouldn't have been as successful as quickly. Little bits of training here and there, things they kept even now.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

malcbridger

Had a bit of banter with Ranieri when we were at loftarse road, comes across as a decent man.

Burt

Blimey, that is a good appointment...

PaulJ123

hovewhite

aaronmcguigan

Likeable character but to have been at Juventus, Parma, Valencia, Inter, Monaco and Chelsea over the last 15 years and only have a second division title and a super cup win starts asking questions.
Whether his choice or the owners, he doesn't stay around long enough to build a team. Not sure how he Keeps getting big jobs but Leicester will be a challenge. Second season syndrome, expectations higher but hopefully they stay up again and some mainstay like villa or Sunderland will go down

MJG

Typical appointment from an overseas ownership who want a name. His record recently is pretty poor and does not warrant the job, out by Xmas.

westcliff white

I like Ranieri but think he will struggle at the foxes, his recent record is dire barring one season in  the french second division. His contacts cant be as good as they used too otherwise that record would have been better. Leicester wont overly spend so that will make the job even harder, I hope I am wrong but reckon like others gone by Christmas maybe Easter at best
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

Sure he has been around since leaving that lot down the road and on the face of it hasn't had the best of times. Sacked by Valencia, Juve, Monaco and Greece. Left Parma and Inter by mutual consent. Resigned from the Roma job.

But during these spells, he did get Monaco promoted and from there to 2nd spot in Ligue 1, with both Juve and Roma they challenged Inter for the title, and he dug Parma out of a hole. Only Inter, Valencia and Greece can really be viewed as disastrous appointments.

It will be interesting to see how he does back in the Premier League.