watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa friendly highlights???

Started by FFCpmd, July 13, 2015, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCpmd

Just wondered if highlights from the Villa friendly match are available anywhere?  Thanks....

fulhamben

if you are super desperate you can pay 6 quid and watch some here, or even the whole match  https://tv.avfc.co.uk/en/AVTV/2015/07/12/Fulham match round up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bucksfulham

There's a link on the Newsnow website to highlights on the offal website but when you try to open it, the website says it doesn't exist. Looks like they posted the video but didn't have the rights

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Fulham

FulhamBoston

Craven Mad

FFCpmd

So the club really does read FOF.....

FortCollinsFulham

Some nice bits of football in there, especially for pre season. Physical match too, quite a bit of clattering.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Blanco

If you were some portuguese geezer just turning up for an English friendly between a prem side and a championship side I reckon you'd have guessed Fulham were the Prem side from this games preformance.

Fernhurst

I really enjoyed the highlights package......watched the stream but didn't quite appreciate how well we played.
Grimmer obviously fighting for his place, Eisfield prominant, better finishing would have promoted his cause. Dan remains susceptible to balls played over his head. Will Kaka ever get the confidence to be as effective as someone like Cotterill?  Smashing strike though.
Well played boys .... More please
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Huxley

Without watching the whoe game, def a step ahead of villa who were very slow on the ball and waited for the ball to come to them. Would be great to see this high temp pressing game every week, and with the new additions plus having the banished and injured back I think we can do this. Couldn't do it with the likes of hoogeland, Parker, Ruiz (to some extent), staf. Grimmer looks a lots quicker and confident in attacking the ball, and what a lovely ball into the box from eisfeld!

tommy

Better highlights there then what we get for the championship

Lighthouse

Never mind the quality, feel the width. Great to see us playing with a bit of width at last. Not just the full backs pushing on leaving spaces behind them. But proper width. Hope it continues.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Huxley

Good point lighthouse! Now that you mention it, there was def width on attack! Can't believe I didn't notice this. Maybe I just tried to forgot last season(s). Lovely overlapping run with jazz and kaka (?).

Barrett487

Hyndman looked good first half (albeit limited highlights).

I was a bit concerned that within the first 30 seconds of the highlights we saw Voser jogging back during a Villa break, instead of tracking his man.

Jonaldiniho 88

Just watched the highlights and impressed with how we played. Kaka looked very good and cold and number 7 looked good as well. Pringle looked pretty average but he didn't play much and the highlights played less so unfair to judge him on that. Promising signs and if we played like that next season it would be much more entertaining than the last two.

hovewhite

after watching that I am hoping that we are going to play with width a lot ,also it helps to protect the full backs a bit more with wide men.

FPT

I watched both the match and now the highlights (always good to freshen up).

Interesting to note that Jack Grimmer played against 3 senior players down our right hand side, Kieran Richardson in the first half and then Aly Cissokho and Scott Sinclair for the 20 minutes he was on in the second half and didn't look out of place. Grimmer really does improve with each game and I hope his game time isn't overly limited by the arrival of Jazz Richards.

Alex Kacaniklic was the oldest players in our starting midfield at 23, Emerson Hyndman and Liam Donnelly both 19 in the middle and 22 year old Thomas Eisfeld down the right and we dominated a large part of the first half.

We created lots of chances against a Premier League outfit, played some nice football and looked a more settled and solid team - everyone knew their roles and responsibilities. It was a good performance, but the games against the two Bundesliga opposition in Austria will tell us a lot more as to where we are going into the new season. An excellent start none the less though.

PaulJ123

Don't understand why we had Kaca on the right and Cole on the left in the 2nd half, but good to see some pace out there.

Really hope Grimmer starts at RB for us.

FinFFC

Two negative comments:
1. Villa didn't defend too carefully
2. We still gave quite a lot space to play and shoot at around 25 meters from our goal

Northern Cottager

We look weak at right back, in y opinion.

Eisfeld and Kaca were standouts.