Started by f321ffc, July 13, 2015, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on July 14, 2015, 12:24:55 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 14, 2015, 12:23:18 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 14, 2015, 12:20:06 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 14, 2015, 12:17:24 AM
Quote from: EJL on July 14, 2015, 12:05:57 AM
Christensen as a backup? What am I reading?

I'm sure he will be in contention to start pretty early on and if he performs like he did at his best he will not be on the bench. Obviously with a long time out of the team and IMO no clearly defined position it's hard to say where he will play or who he will be competing with. I think he could play a number of positions (attacking mid, central mid being his natural place for me) but with his legs he could be played deep or wide. That seems like a waste to me. I'd rather him play and start over Ohara and Parker as we won't get more than a year or two out of them whereas he could be our man for years. At least we have cover for him now as when he was injured we as a team seemed injured.
like a crap version of me ;)

I had you in mind mate. In fairness your lack of legs that you spoke of pre game didn't materialise. You ran the game. I mean you were running at most times in the game.
running off the pitch. lvc will be the man next season.

Don't beat yourself up too much. I remember when you were blowing and trying to get off then you lost the ball and as any great player would you sprinted back won the ball you had lost and started an attack. I have great hopes for lvc but I fear his purple patch was too short for us to pin too much on him. I played well once for a month and you have seen me play. He has everything needed but I won't rely on him like I would rely on you just yet.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Tooting legend on July 13, 2015, 11:11:09 PM
What makes you think Christensen and Cairney will be our 2 midfield players are you a member of the coaching staff No!!!!! If we play with 2 offensive midfielders we will get hammered simple. Yes Cairney but with either O'Hara or Parker with Christensen as a back up to Cairney.

I see you've been at the drink. Please post again when sober.

Max Headroom

What a difference to last season..... LVC ohara and cairney. I'm the first to mention Parker in is post! If we can get macdonald, all we need then are a couple of defenders.....

David Allen Crankshaw

I was hoping that Emerson Hyndman would feature on a regular basis this year. If Jamie O'Hara makes an impression that might be a bonus.