watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New kit reveal delayed

Started by f321ffc, July 14, 2015, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

If it is a big name brand/company with a long term deal (and a good looking logo) I am not bothered as that a pretty good reason to delay. It's very possible that this is a very recent development and we may have been in talks with others.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Andy S

From Marathon bets best ever sponsorship deal to a new sponsor to be announced half way through the season. They would put a spin on that as well if it were true

Twig

So we all assume the worst; they don't have a sponsor, no one lined up, they were always behind others, bonkers, someone at the club made as almighty b.ll.x etc.

Come on guys this is the club we support, have a little faith; perhaps, just perhaps an 11th hour opportunity has cropped up to do a more lucrative deal and the club is being entrepreneurial in landing the best solution?  

westcliff white

People seem to be missing the fact they say they have a sponsor, the wording below (from the offal) would indicate we have done a deal.

Whilst we understand there is excitement surrounding the new shirt and fans want to be able to purchase one as soon as possible, Fulham is committed to delivering value and recognition to the partners that invest with us, and as we are especially excited about both the profile and potential longevity of this brand, we hope the fans will be patient whilst the finishing touches are applied and it has league approval of the designs across all kits.
Every day is a Fulham day

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Apparently Ian Hislop was spotted having cocktails with AM and MR in The Nellie Dean
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Skatzoffc

As long as there's no "orange"in it I'll be happy.

8-)
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

f321ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on July 15, 2015, 08:41:52 AM
"As one of the most important parts of a sponsor's association with any football club is its place on the front of the shirt that the fans wear, the Club has decided that to give maximum impact to the new sponsor's official partnering announcement, that it is going to delay the unveiling of next season's new kit until a unilateral reveal can take place."  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW IS IT.
I suspect that someone at the club has made an almighty b@11@x up of this and were expecting Marathon Bet  to take up the  1 year option, now they are chasing a new sponsor and no deal is complete yet hence the delay. 096.gig

Quote from: Twig on July 15, 2015, 11:49:06 AM
So we all assume the worst; they don't have a sponsor, no one lined up, they were always behind others, bonkers, someone at the club made as almighty b.ll.x etc.

Come on guys this is the club we support, have a little faith; perhaps, just perhaps an 11th hour opportunity has cropped up to do a more lucrative deal and the club is being entrepreneurial in landing the best solution? 

Or maybe someone has made that almighty 8@llx up, just saying.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Nero

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on July 15, 2015, 11:19:45 AM
If it is a big name brand/company with a long term deal (and a good looking logo) I am not bothered as that a pretty good reason to delay. It's very possible that this is a very recent development and we may have been in talks with others.

Maybe it will be Disney Land, two Mickey Mouse Companies working together

YankeeJim

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 14, 2015, 11:59:33 PM
We already know the response by many of the fans when the kit is revealed. Like young girls when a new dress just isn't perfect.

The colour white isn't white enough, The logo is too big/too small on the shirt. They are rubbish, sponsor is rubbish, I don't like the socks, the shirt is too tight, I prefer it in Chiffon.

Jeez people it is a white shirt and black shorts. With a name of a company on it. Who gives a flying.....

Hmmn, why am I not surprised that you prefer it in chiffon. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.