more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can Anyone Get Onto TIFF?

Started by White Noise, February 02, 2010, 11:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

Down last night as well. Internal Server Error keeps coming up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dancrawford

Apparently the entire Voy network is down - not something specific to TIFF.

WhiteJC

The Doctor

Ditto.  I'm not sure what part of the States Voy's server farm is based at, but a reboot will depend on when their server nanny arrives for work.  Busy morning for some poor soul going round and switching all those servers off and then back on again

The Equalizer

It's not specific to that forum either, the Fulham Exiles forum is down too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

FatFreddysCat

I couldn't get on this site from about 5pm yesterday.

The Equalizer

Ha! Just spotted this wonderful message:

"Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

I hold my hands up, I'm guilty as charged. I 'clicked a link' and the whole of Voy.com came a crashing down!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc