watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-defence

Started by bog, July 21, 2015, 04:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

As well as being somewhat miffed with Patrick Roberts moving on  :dft007: I cannot believe that we have not signed another central defender (unless negotiations are on going). We conceded over 80 goals last season and at many times woeful was not even the word. So one would think that central defenders would be uppermost...but no. Worried or wot?  :doh:

092.gif   

Fernhurst

Too right Captain....... Strength and experience required RIGHT NOW.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Oh for a Roy Bentley.... :Haynes The Maestro:

092.gif

Lighthouse

Relax, look no names no pack drill. But I can let you have a few defenders on the cheap. I have a mate who works at the factory. Anyway give me your coupons and there will be a defender in by Friday.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Stop worrying as I said on another thread Kit has spotted a massive development spurt in Kavanagh and Burns, all will be revealed soon.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 21, 2015, 06:24:31 PM
Relax, look no names no pack drill. But I can let you have a few defenders on the cheap. I have a mate who works at the factory. Anyway give me your coupons and there will be a defender in by Friday.

Take off that titfer you Spiv and get rid of that fag behind your ear and get a proper job!!
That dodgy little thin moustache is not helping your prospects either.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Good words fernhurst.... :005: filham I hope you are right. In the Mail today app we are one for three clubs eyeing up Reece James of United (Manchester not Colchester).

092.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: bog on July 21, 2015, 07:39:00 PM
Good words fernhurst.... :005: filham I hope you are right. In the Mail today app we are one for three clubs eyeing up Reece James of United (Manchester not Colchester).

092.gif
[/quote just what we need a young in experienced left back. I can see our defence being worse than last year at this rate. At what point will kit panic and try to re loan staffy
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.