watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham got done like Prop Joe in The Wire

Started by timmyg, July 22, 2010, 03:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

FatFreddysCat

Loved the Wire, though almost gave it a swerve as i found it hard to understand what they was saying at times. Class  :54:

Lighthouse

It was over rated. I followed it but like Fred I found there were great muthf**88 yer fcshwh  you like POEleece yer my town down witha hoood  yer muther fufjjggj0gj chunks i just could not decipher.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Overated! It is pretty much the best drama of all time.

It may have been difficult to understand at points, but after watching 1 or 2 episodes I was fully fluent in the street talk. Maybe its cos I listen to rap music though.....

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2010, 03:47:30 PM
It was over rated. I followed it but like Fred I found there were great muthf**88 yer fcshwh  you like POEleece yer my town down witha hoood  yer muther fufjjggj0gj chunks i just could not decipher.
And i thought you walked around town with your jeans hanging below your jacksie Lighthouse  :dft012: .Im actually going to look at prices for the box set, it was just five series right? Saying that i could just watch the going ons by the phone box on my estate and save the money  :dft007: .

timmyg

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 22, 2010, 03:39:56 PM
Loved the Wire, though almost gave it a swerve as i found it hard to understand what they was saying at times.

Now you know how us yanks feel about following the Premier League.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Lighthouse

Yer mudder. Its offside see when yer mudder forward is interfear ing  if yer catch my meaning with my scam man. Yer in der Zone man.

Anyway I much prefered The Shield.

Ok Fred I am fat and need new trousers. No need to be quite so personal.  :016:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2010, 04:08:29 PM
Yer mudder. Its offside see when yer mudder forward is interfear ing  if yer catch my meaning with my scam man. Yer in der Zone man.

Anyway I much prefered The Shield.

Ok Fred I am fat and need new trousers. No need to be quite so personal.  :016:
The Shield was class Lighthouse. One that went under the radar was line of fire (Irish American ganster) , i think it was a differant name in the US, just dissapeared but was quality.Just been watching the last series of ( The ? ) Brotherhood anouther Irish American Sopranos, mised the first how many series ?and cant find anylink to the boxset  :035: .