watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Hertha Berlin/Match thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 22, 2015, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Is there any defensive coaching happening whatsoever? It doesn't seem to matter who we play in defence (I think someone said that 17 players played there last year) its just dire.

We need to bring in a defensive coach. I think we might be getting worse defensively if that's at all possible

Swiss72

Even the German commentator is having a laugh. Embarrassing.

I hope the management will realise how bad the central defense is. Even with a second string on the field.

TrexFFC

If we bring in new defenders this window and nothing improves, what will the excuse be if we are still terrible?

Ordar

Quote from: TrexFFC on July 22, 2015, 05:21:35 PM
If we bring in new defenders this window and nothing improves, what will the excuse be if we are still terrible?

The problem is coaching. None of these players were as bad when playing for other teams

Swiss72

25 minutes gone and we have done nothing. We don't have the ball and do not seem to be able to create with our midfield.

snarks

Oh come on, this is a friendly with a back line that should not be playing together come the start of the season. Less of the negatives please.

Yes I want the team to win every game, but this is the most experimental of experimental line-ups

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

ProfficerFFC

The last time we scored from two corners in a row was about 1902...

TrexFFC

Hopefully the corners will be much better this year.  That's another area we really struggled in last season.

shnlwswlkr

Working streams? None in the links on here seem to work?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Chris M

We are so good at getting to the last third, then going all the way back. Saying that Kaca knows how to cross. We are such a woeful team, no idea what we are trying to do. There's just no guidance at all.

Roberty

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Steven Ageroad

Who's the bloke, sorry coach, on the side line doing all the shouting? it's certainly not Kit

intertoto2002fulham

Young side out except for voser and bodorov. Not playing bad considering.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jack Fulham

Does anyone know anything i can use to get rid of these ads on streams. Ad block doesn't seem to work for me now and they're covered. Can't even click them off.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me