watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A long journey starts with a single step

Started by bill taylors apprentice, July 23, 2015, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

While that may be true about our teams coming season this post is on a more personal note.
Two months ago I moved to Lincoln but never hesitated in renewing my season ticket.

I plan to travel down mainly by rail to the games and return the same day, occasionally staying overnight with family.

Bit of a long shot I know but thought I would check to see if there are any Fulham fans in or around Lincoln?

bill taylors apprentice

I'll take that as a don't know then!

Got me thinking whats the furthest anyone travels to home games on a regular basis?

Regular attendance meaning at least 80% of league games.

snarks

Between Southampton and portsmouth and the AA puts it as 164 mile round trip.

I'm sure less than many

bill taylors apprentice

According to the AA my journey will be a round trip of 285 miles

Any advances on that ???

Burt

Only 11 miles for me, so I won't get the prize....

Lighthouse

Used to live in Manchester as a youngster and went to plenty of (away) games. Then moved to Brighton and had season tickets. But the longest trip I ever took for a home game. Was when I was in Carlisle. Drove down to Brighton and picked a mate up and then drove to the Cottage.

Weird how I could afford the travel and tickets then. But wouldn't have a chance now. Anyway had a mate who lived in Lincoln who was a Fulham fan who used to go to the odd game. Sadly no longer with us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Roberty

Not sure it will be 80% but two or three most months - would be good if they would stop changing the dates

From Bulgaria - Stara Zagora - via Plovdiv and Stansted Airport

Popping up to Leyland to see the rellies if we are here for more than a day or so
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy