watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stating the obvious...

Started by General, July 23, 2015, 09:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

but so far we've played two pre season games and conceded two penalties..

We're bound to be in the relegation places with that type of defending.

If it's being exploited that easily at preseason friendly level, then there are clear weaknesses which will be exploited if every other club in the league actually has the time to do their homework, or word spreads.

Vienna1

Relegation sounds so awful.....

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: General on July 23, 2015, 09:42:12 PM

If it's being exploited that easily at preseason friendly level, then there are clear weaknesses which will be exploited if every other club in the league actually has the time to do their homework, or word spreads.

Not been to either game (before I get criticised) but in the highlights both looked very harsh. Only seen one angle but both seemed less than 50-50.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

You have just "spread the word" my friend!
DOH!

kiwiwaka

Chelsea must be screwed then, losing 4-2. Obviously clear weaknesses, never going to win the league.

*rolls eyes*

snarks

The |Richards penalty was a dive by any other name, but having said that Richards was in the wrong place.

However in the preseson Fulham have scored 5 (ignoring villa and millwall) so the attack will get the team promoted as that gives an indicaion of 115 goals over the season (well it's as realistic as the OP)

Nero

Quote from: kiwiwaka on July 23, 2015, 10:31:50 PM
Chelsea must be screwed then, losing 4-2. Obviously clear weaknesses, never going to win the league.

*rolls eyes*

i tell you who are screwed man city, 50m on sterling, what they need is a centre back and a goalie,

leonffc

Quote from: Nero on July 24, 2015, 11:45:32 AM

*rolls eyes*

i tell you who are screwed man city, 50m on sterling, what they need is a centre back and a goalie,

A goalie? Do you not rate Joe Hart then?

blingo

Isn't that Patrick Roberts' new role Leon? lol.

Andy S

Tactics have changed all the time I have been watching football. I don't agree with players not being put on the posts at corners either

davew

Quote from: blingo on July 24, 2015, 05:43:56 PM
Isn't that Patrick Roberts' new role Leon? lol.
At least Roberts got to sit on the bench today, might be playing football again 1 day??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Nero on July 24, 2015, 11:45:32 AM

*rolls eyes*

Sure we can help them out with a centre back, oops sorry forgot we haven't got 1!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mokes

I count 3 games.. Villa, Crawley & Berlin.  With two 3-1 wins and a 2-2 draw. If you're  going to say "We're bound to be in the relegation places with that type of defending". From what was a out and out dive and another from a player who has about as much chance of being a starting player as I do. Then by the same standard you would assume that scoring 8 goals in 3 games would have us in the promotion places.

Both assumptions are equally ridiculous.