more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What will YOU give Fulham when you die

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 25, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

So this Hearts fan has donated over £100k to the club

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/1325307-supporter-who-died-aged-93-bequests-108725-to-foundation-of-hearts/

Do YOU have anything that you'd donate to Fulham?

For me, it'd be the ball with which Chris David scored against Crystal Palace (the last goal we scored in The Premier League), a ball which I did legitimately consider giving to the club and sticking it in the trophy cabinet
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Woolly Mammoth

An Invoice with a Final Demand attached.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

If it was in the next 9 months .......

95 points
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

dannyboi-ffc

I would like to think by the time I kick the bucket that I would have given my fair share to the club financially with several season tickets and donations to the foundation. I love Fulham more than words can describe but the future of my children is the one thing that matters more to me than football and I would rather leave every penny I have to them. Somehow I think they would appreciate it more.

Haven't got a clue what I'd leave Fulham.  It would be nice to give them something,  maybe my lucky fulham top which no longer fits me anyway. It saw all of the special moments in the prem, old Trafford,  Intertoto,  Chelsea win, great escape and Europa journey. After that final I retired the top so maybe they could hang it up in the corner of the riverside where MJ was and build a waxwork of me............maybe not then. Nobody puts dannyboi in the corner!

........ (oh my God, did I just quote Dirty Dancing lol, I hang my head in shame)  fp.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Thinking about it I would buy them a Cockerell who was a cockfighting champion. It can DEFEND itself and it has WINGS! Might teach the club a thing or two
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

f321ffc

For over the past 55 years 5 out of 10, must try harder. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Lighthouse

When I die, The World and Fulham will cease to exist.

Sad to think that when I go, you are all coming with me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vienna1

I have private pension insurance, I don't plan on leaving. I stay here!!!

OK, should that insurance company hire a killer which bumps me off: People will wonder about that mysterious light beam coming from the sky which constantly blinds our opponents' goalkeepers and makes them look like idiots.

086.gif

Berserker

Well it depends if my husband die's before me other wise he gets all my dosh. I'm afraid he is a Hearts fan but I doubt he'd leave them £100k
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Luffy86

filham

A note from heaven telling them that Haynes, Jezzard and Robson are again playing together for "Fulham in Heaven".

LBNo11

...my collection of over 50 books on Fulham FC, so that they may know the true history of the club and where they came from - and who made them what they are; the players of course, but most importantly, their fans, they wrote the books...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

A Fulham fan is being shown around Heaven. He sees a little house draped in Chelscum scarves. Next to it is a little house draped in Man Utd memorabilia. 'Up here' he is told by an angel. 'we all live in peace'. As they turn a corner the man is delighted to see a huge mansion painted in black and white. Fulham pennants and flags are flying from the roof and doors. Scarves fluttering in the wind. 'These boots are made for walking' coming from an open window.

'Oh good God must be at home' the angel says.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

Ron91

My son who i will train to be a Centre Back!

Fernhurst

I will donate my Grandson who is Fulham daft to carry on this quirky tradition on my behalf. 

Actually......... Don't want to think about it Lightning!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

St Eve