watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How well do you know your stadiums

Started by f321ffc, July 26, 2015, 07:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

That was harder than I thought! But to be fair I tend not to view the ground whilst flying through the sky above it lol.  I got 6 and the 4 I got wrong were all between two answers and I picked the wrong one each time.

Typical!  I like these things mate so post more random stuff if you come across it.

Well done Al and Dan! You know your stuff, Dan to be fair you have an advantage viewing it from down under...........
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Supermitch

Another all 10 but I admit to being a bit sad about visiting different stadia.....

The Doctor

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 26, 2015, 09:39:58 AM
That was harder than I thought! But to be fair I tend not to view the ground whilst flying through the sky above it lol.

A few years ago I was on a flight from Glasgow to London and I did exactly this.  Managed to spot Bolton, Villa and Reading with the added bonus of Silverstone.  It's a fun (if slightly nerdy) game, but does depend on the right route and weather

Vienna1

I admire those who got all 10 right. I got 5 right (the first one was easy....)
049:gif

I recognised Watford because I was already inside Vicarage Road stadium and Manchester City because I stood outside and remembered what roughly it looked like. The rest was just guessing.

Mince n Tatties

I do something similar to this.
I climb to the top of an oak tree in the woods
near me,and see who many people I recognise by
the tops of their heads... :022:

Jonaldiniho 88

Got seven. The cottage must be one of the most recognisable in world football with the cottage and the river.

W.G.Fulham

Struggled with the Bristol Rovers one until i spotted my house. Pretty easy after that

PaulJ123

Somehow didn't recognise Bristol Rovers' ground even though I lived 5 mins away from it for years

Blanco

I only got 4 right. Those who got 10 well done.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

bucksfulham

Burt

A respectable 8... Surprised I got the Liberty Stadium wrong. Looks very different from up above!

tonynorton

HatterDon

Quote from: tonynorton on July 26, 2015, 08:20:39 PM
9 got the Bristols mixed up lol

There's a line just waiting to be delivered, but not by me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel