watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Williams

Started by Woolly Mammoth, July 26, 2015, 12:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Has joined Barnsley for an undisclosed fee.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wimbledon_White

No great loss really.
Not made an impact on the first team squad; even Magath didn't fancy him.
Best for both parties to part ways.
All the best Bruce!

Supermitch

His departure got more comment on the official website that Bryan's a few weeks ago.........

bill taylors apprentice

He was never going to make it with us, I don't suppose we got much or his salary was a drain on resources but helps tidy up the loose ends before the season starts.

Good Luck to him!

Lighthouse

He will be do very well at Barnsley. Good player and one that hopefully will have a good long career. Good luck to him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FPT

I think he's one whose development is better served elsewhere. At Barnsley I'm sure he'll be treated as one of their top young players, rather behind a number of better players as he was here. I'm sure he'll develop into a good little player and he'll have a comfortable career. Nice to see the Johnson connection with Fulham again! His dad Gary worked wonders for us with Dan Burn at Yeovil, and I'm 99% sure he's a Fulham supporter - lets see if he signs anyone for Conference side Cheltenham now!

St Eve

I think we got about 10 million. We just don't want to lat anyone know that we have loads of money

Craven Mad

Good luck to Ryan, don't think he was ever gonna make it here but definitely deserves a shot and should be a good signing for Barnsley.

Jims Dentist

Come on Barnsley ( Leeds ).

Wearethewhites

Bronaldinho

Thought he looked alright in the fleeting appearances he had. Works hard and clearly has some pace about him.

Will get the game-time he needs at Barnsley, shame as he was really good mates with Taggart.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com