watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Franfurt v FC Fulham

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 27, 2015, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

The report was right though, that was a very dubious free kickk for the goal. Not sure what else the defender or keeper could have done.

H4usuallysitting

More worryingly was there player was the wrong side of our defender

Arthur

Quote from: snarks on July 27, 2015, 10:25:18 AM
The report was right though, that was a very dubious free kickk for the goal. Not sure what else the defender or keeper could have done.

The goalkeeper could have kicked the ball away instead of picking it up.

FulhamStu

Fair bit of poor defending on show even in that short clip !

Horse

10 mins of highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgcYdriJIOs

not sure if this is only the parts that fulham looked decent in but pringle looks excellent and that run by dembele at the end was amazing.

YoungsBitter

Dembele contributed more in the 35 mins he was on than Smith did for the time he was on. I think his pace fits better with out fast paced breaking play.
Pringle, Cairney, LVC and especially O'Hara looked great. Hutchinson not at all.
Quark, strangeness and charm

MJG

Keep saying that Dembele is almost ready. He's bulked up,  has pace. Sorry if he doesn't work hard enough for some but he knows where the goal is.

YoungsBitter

I suppose the issue comes down to whether Kit likes Dembele enough to play him as that will drive our ability to sign him to a new contract - otherwise same as Roberts, why stay on crap money to sit on bench at Fulham when his agent can get him much better money to sit on a Premier or Ligue 1 bench?
Did Kit like him/use him in U21 much? I think Moussa was in U18s at the time?
Quark, strangeness and charm

Jack Fulham

I think the Dembele/McCormack combo would offer a lot more than the Smith/McCormack combo. McCormack like to come deep and Smith can't really make instinctive runs behind the defence as he isn't mobile enough. Nice to have a bit of variety though. I would like us to see us sign another striker tbh, I imagine we might see one if Mitroglou is offloaded but we've also lost Rodallega this summer so I think their is a gap.

@jolslover

When Trog leaves I think Dembele and Ross should be the way forward, Moussa has it all, Pace, Strength, Is mobile and has a great finish
STH H3