https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NEW KIT UNVEILED - by accident

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 27, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rweller86

@rweller

Arthur

The first time we wore yellow as our change of colours was, if my memory serves me correctly, as far back as 1972-73 - a yellow shirt with blue collar and cuffs, blue shorts, yellow socks.

TrexFFC

It still doesn't change the fact that yellow is an absolutely awful color to wear in my opinion.

Arthur

Quote from: Wolf on July 28, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
A revolting away kit which rather takes the shine off a class home kit.

I've no doubt that there is a very good reason why your posts are accompanied by our luminous lime-green shirt from the 1999-2000 season.

It is something of an irony, however, that you should be so scathing of the new change of colours while, at the same time, proudly displaying a picture of a shirt that is possibly the most disliked we have ever worn.

Vienna1

Quote from: TrexFFC on July 28, 2015, 04:35:28 PM
It still doesn't change the fact that yellow is an absolutely awful color to wear in my opinion.

I don't mind yellow as such but i dislike the half yellow/half black shirt...

cookieg

Quote from: WhiteJC on July 28, 2015, 04:16:58 PM
yellow shirts...

1986-87 3rd

1990-91 3rd

1998-99 away

2008-09 3rd

2012-13 away

Although not strictly yellow there was the gold kappa one with Johnny Haynes printed on the fans version.

Wolf

Quote from: Arthur on July 28, 2015, 05:09:29 PM
Quote from: Wolf on July 28, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
A revolting away kit which rather takes the shine off a class home kit.

I've no doubt that there is a very good reason why your posts are accompanied by our luminous lime-green shirt from the 1999-2000 season.

It is something of an irony, however, that you should be so scathing of the new change of colours while, at the same time, proudly displaying a picture of a shirt that is possibly the most disliked we have ever worn.

I really like the green kits Fulham have had. I appreciate they are not classic Fulham colours unlike red, black or to a lesser extent light blue, but they had an individuality and identity.

Yellow is the colour typically picked by the lazy club employee just because no-one wears it as a home kit. It is a most unbecoming shade and an atrocious away kit for this season.

The avatar image is part due to the green shirt, but in a larger part to honour Super Geoff  049:gif
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Rhys Lightning 63

I had a dream last night, that I woke up this morning and the new kit was out. The sponsor was BOTH The Fulham Foundation and London Pride
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bill taylors apprentice

Personally I would prefer a red/black second kit but IMO the yellow is good enough to do the job.

There are scientific theory's on how colours affect peoples behavior and decision making.
Wearing red is well known for having a long term positive affect, while yellow gives a felling of energy and excitement.

Just saying!

Burt

I a wearing black today. Not sure what that signifies  :dft011:

cmg

Quote from: Burt on July 29, 2015, 11:36:23 AM
I a wearing black today. Not sure what that signifies  :dft011:

It means either you have  become a priest or are the reincarnation of Johnny Cash.

Black is my colour of choice when it comes to all clothing. Saves any decision making  or matching concerns.
No drawbacks, except occasionally being asked to perform an exorcism or render a verse of Folsom Prison Blues.