watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NEW KIT UNVEILED - by accident

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 27, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wimbledon_White

Am I the only one who actually thinks the Away kit isn't that bad?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on July 27, 2015, 06:13:39 PM

After a few hours of getting used to it, no it isn't. I'll have to see it in person before I make a final decision on it though
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

BestOfBrede

I think it wouldn't be so bad if they had either, a V neck or collar, and the shorts were black. But that crew neck and those shorts are horrible!

I also don't like the blue (if that's what we get) sponsor logo on the home shirt is a mistake. Otherwise a lovely kit.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 27, 2015, 06:24:04 PM
I think it wouldn't be so bad if they had either, a V neck or collar, and the shorts were black. But that crew neck and those shorts are horrible!

I also don't like the blue (if that's what we get) sponsor logo on the home shirt is a mistake. Otherwise a lovely kit.

Oh no, I disagree about the blue. I think the Black and White frames it quite well and the blue is subtle enough not to be too overbearing.
If it was a black logo too it might look a bit budget, like we couldn't afford a colour logo, and almost TOO black and white (if you know what I mean). The blue looks decent, though Red would have been stronger.

Am I overthinking this?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on July 27, 2015, 06:28:53 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 27, 2015, 06:24:04 PM

Oh no, I disagree about the blue. I think the Black and White frames it quite well and the blue is subtle enough not to be too overbearing.
If it was a black logo too it might look a bit budget, like we couldn't afford a colour logo, and almost TOO black and white (if you know what I mean). The blue looks decent, though Red would have been stronger.

Am I overthinking this?
No you may be right about the colour - I'd have to see it in all its glory to make up my mind. I agree about red being a better alternative.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 27, 2015, 05:40:30 PM
Quote from: rweller86 on July 27, 2015, 11:59:15 AM
Billy - you sign an NDA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that does look like billy a lot. Must have got scouted against welling. Suprised u didn't get a call up as well Robin. Maybe when Mitro is off the wage bill.

That is Billy isn't it? If not he has a twin. Not a great kit is it? Strange colour combo going on. At least it's the away kit, I'm buying the home one all day long this year. Don't buy them often but it's a bit hard to squeeze into my old one from my youth! And I refuse to wear the orange one now something better has come along if it ever gets released!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Rhys Lightning 63

Infact - CONFIRMED!!! There is still no sponsor for the front of the shirt -

So there might be (another) delay in the shirts hitting the stores

Vienna1

The home kit is good. The away it.... no more comment necessary (banana-like...)
Love the previous season's black away kit though.

MJG

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 27, 2015, 07:07:29 PM

Store

Vienna1

As for me: I don't like it. But I am looking forward to seeing the third kit. Haven't seen that anywhere, have we?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: MJG on July 27, 2015, 07:10:37 PM

Store

Oh yeah, the one on Fulham Road closed didn't it

MJG

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 27, 2015, 07:19:04 PM

Store

Yep,  and do you ever see our Kit anywhere else. Exclusive to the club only.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: MJG on July 27, 2015, 07:24:50 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 27, 2015, 07:19:04 PM

Store

Yep,  and do you ever see our Kit anywhere else. Exclusive to the club only.

Not any more, but I do remember seeing our kit in Harrods back in the day.

I'm also 90% sure I've seen our kit on sale in the states somewhere

aaronmcguigan

Sarah says whenever a new sponsor is confirmed, the shirt will be released.

The club said the delay is down to the sponsor getting maximum exposure. And sponsor is confirmed

What kind of promotional advert lets something in the advert advertise something else for its own benefit?

fulhamben

Wow no sponsor yet. That's embarrassing embarrassing, who is in charge of that Ali or Rigg?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2015, 07:35:54 PM
Wow no sponsor yet. That's embarrassing embarrassing, who is in charge of that Ali or Rigg?
Why?  We don't the story behind any of this.
Maybe Marathon Bet let us down at the last moment after giving indications that they would extend.
Then a new sponsor may have their own reasons for wanting to launch at a certain date.
Also maybe the agreement for main sponsor was never to be in a 2 min advert on C5 on a Monday morning but get more exposure on the shirt in the whole season ahead.
In a way what does it matter as long as we can have the kit before the  first game of the season?

In the end the whole day has been fans talking about and wanting the home kit.  Ok the away kit is a bit of a mess but I only buy one Kit and it will be the home one.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on July 27, 2015, 07:42:02 PM
Maybe Marathon Bet let us down at the last moment after giving indications that they would extend.
Then a new sponsor may have their own reasons for wanting to launch at a certain date.
Also maybe the agreement for main sponsor was never to be in a 2 min advert on C5 on a Monday morning but get more exposure on the shirt in the whole season ahead.
In a way what does it matter as long as we can have the kit before the  first game of the season?

In the end the whole day has been fans talking about and wanting the home kit.  Ok the away kit is a bit of a mess but I only buy one Kit and it will be the home one.
even if we magically find a sponsor tonight, I doubt  they would be on sale before Cardiff, unless there is a real poor quality stick on sponsor logo on it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: MJG on July 27, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

I'm soo tempted to buy the away kit that doesn't offend me nearly as much as most. Let's just say we win the playoff final in that kit and I'm the only loser to buy it. Worth millions in years. Maybe I get it signed and a lock of Ohara's receding hair on it. Come on Dortmund.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: Vienna1 on July 27, 2015, 07:12:44 PM

As for me: I don't like it. But I am looking forward to seeing the third kit. Haven't seen that anywhere, have we?

Last years black away shirt is this years third kit. I like the home kit a lot I also don't  mind the away kit. It's been a while since we have had a yellow away kit and least the Adidas badge isn't central!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Nero

Quote from: McBride78 on July 27, 2015, 03:37:22 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 27, 2015, 11:34:56 AM

Surely this is a mistake...or a joke...or something...right?  If not someone call the club and let them know they don't need to stock more than 10 of each size of this ridiculous looking away kit because no one is buying that crap.  All you need is a hat with bells on it and it is a perfect court jester outfit. 

You saw the back 4 last season then