more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NEW KIT UNVEILED - by accident

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 27, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Nero on July 27, 2015, 12:19:00 PM
Just thinking about this thread Riether could have titled it "KIT OUT" just for the reaction

The joke making part of my brain is yet to fully wake up today
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Mince n Tatties

Best in a while, agree with op that sponsor
in black would have been better.
As for the away Kit...Well enough said.

f321ffc

Quote from: Nero on July 27, 2015, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: JPCL on July 27, 2015, 12:08:28 PM
Anyone else not think this was done on purpose? Everyone is seemingly going mad because Channel 5 have released it so could say it's a good marketing strategy? Just a thought

That's what I thought, clever marketing by Fulham, Visit Florida and Channel 5 how much free advertising are they all getting

If that is the case then hats off to the marketing team. 065.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 27, 2015, 12:14:36 PM
Quote from: Nero on July 27, 2015, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: JPCL on July 27, 2015, 12:08:28 PM
Anyone else not think this was done on purpose? Everyone is seemingly going mad because Channel 5 have released it so could say it's a good marketing strategy? Just a thought

That's what I thought, clever marketing by Fulham, Visit Florida and Channel 5 how much free advertising are they all getting

Fulham said they were delaying the kit launch for maximum exposure. Well can't be more exposed than an advert on tv. Makes sense to me. Kit looks fine.
This

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Craven Mad

Sarah Brookes has confirmed the kit but not the sponsor on twitter; says they were just giving some additional exposure to an existing sponsor, but that Visit Florida aren't necessarily the kit's new sponsor.

valdeingruo

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 27, 2015, 12:32:15 PM
Sarah Brookes has confirmed the kit but not the sponsor on twitter; says they were just giving some additional exposure to an existing sponsor, but that Visit Florida aren't necessarily the kit's new sponsor.

That sounds like classic PR misdirection even though it probably is Florida, makes sense given Khan's relation to florida.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Domino 1879

The club have only themselves to blame.

MJG

Quote from: Domino 1879 on July 27, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
The club have only themselves to blame.
For what....the fact everyone is talking about a new kit everyone likes and now wants?

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

bill taylors apprentice

You can please some of the people etc etc etc.

But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: andersons11 on July 27, 2015, 12:35:17 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 27, 2015, 12:32:15 PM

That sounds like classic PR misdirection even though it probably is Florida, makes sense given Khan's relation to florida.

Exactly.

The only scenario I can think of is one whereby the  club have done a very lucrative deal with Visit Florida for them to be shirt sponsor for this advert alone.
Massively unlikely in the Championship. If it was a Champions League advert then this sort of scenario would be much more likely - E.G Spurs having different shirt sponsors for the Premier League and Champions League back in 2012(?)

More realistically, the club and Vist Florida haven't yet crossed Ts and dotted lower case Js yet, and hence the party line is "we are confirming nothing" when in reality it's all but done.

Anyway, the home shirt is a beauty. I will be buying one. The away is a grower, not a show-er.  I can already imagine the £9 bargain basement stickers in the club shop come March next year.

PeterFFC

Nice kit overall, not sure why there is a black small block at the bottom though.

grandad

The home kit looks very retro. Like it a lot. As for the away kit , it looks like something you would see in the Sunday Sportsmans League. Terrible style & colour scheme. Cheap & nasty.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Rhys Lightning 63

Right so APPARENTLY, VisitFlorida might not be out new shirt sponsor, according to Sarah Brookes

McBride78

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 27, 2015, 11:34:56 AM

Surely this is a mistake...or a joke...or something...right?  If not someone call the club and let them know they don't need to stock more than 10 of each size of this ridiculous looking away kit because no one is buying that crap.  All you need is a hat with bells on it and it is a perfect court jester outfit. 

kevin

The first kit is probably the best for 10 years...the away kit is worst for 20 years

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: kevin on July 27, 2015, 03:44:41 PM
The first kit is probably the best for 10 years...the away kit is worst for 20 years

I dunno, the 08/09 shirt by Nike was top draw. All white, no fancy stripes or anything else

TrexFFC

What kind of moron at Fulham decided that away kit would be fine?  First we were the Ghetto Orange boys and now we're the Borussia Dortmund Rejects? No I'm sorry whoever signed off on that deserves the sack. I really pray nobody here buys that putrid filth.

On a more positive note the home kit looks like a beauty!

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: rweller86 on July 27, 2015, 11:59:15 AM
Billy - you sign an NDA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that does look like billy a lot. Must have got scouted against welling. Suprised u didn't get a call up as well Robin. Maybe when Mitro is off the wage bill.

Blanco

Berserker

Maybe I'll get my season ticket now
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.