watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When are Season Tickets Being Posted

Started by Southcoastffc, July 27, 2015, 06:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Does anyone know when new ST cards will be sent out please?  (I've moved seats for me and family this year so expect new cards).
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Chesh

This was on the official last week....

Wednesday 22 July 2015 11:00
For those fans concerned that they have yet to receive their new Season Ticket card, please be assured your pack will be despatched as soon as fulfilment is completed and in plenty of time for the first home game of the season against Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday 15th August.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

MJG

Posted 13th August second class...... I'm only saying that because that's what you are all thinking.

Cravenawin

What the hell is 'fulfilment completed'

Southcoastffc

Thanks Chesh. (I don't understand that either  Cravenwin)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Riverside

A note though for Members .

Was told that for the first home matches I would receive paper tickets the new Member cards will be delivered later

fulhamben

They will want the main sponsors logo on it, so you will have to wait till we find one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

I'm waiting for a new card as well due to changing my seat.

Having moved home I phoned the club twice to inform them of my new address, but I'm still receiving mail from them that's been redirected from my old address.

The redirection of mail finishes tomorrow so who knows where my new card will end up ? 

Wolf

The club need to be aware its peak holiday season. I really think the cards should be with people by 31 July or it is going to cause problems with people being away from their home address, and unable to travel straight to the match on 15 August.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

bill taylors apprentice

I know its not quite the same but I have recently received my senior rail card & the sticker for my green waste bin within 46 hours of ordering.
I have also just received a custom printed cycling jersey from Italy that has taken less than 10 days from consulting on the design to receiving it in my hand.   

The phrase with the words "Brewery & Up" come to mind too often when dealing with Fulham FC.

dannyboi-ffc

They told me that the sponsor will be printed on the season tickets so I'm guessing they will be sent out once the sponsor is announced. The club are lucky our first game is away so it has bought them another week to sort it out or prolong it, depends on how you see it.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bill taylors apprentice

When it happens it will be interesting to see why hanging on was so important.

Somehow I think while we may be impressed with the sponsor no one will understand why its been dragged out so long!

We are not a top 6 PL club few outside the supporters will even notice anyway.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 28, 2015, 01:59:46 PM
When it happens it will be interesting to see why hanging on was so important.

Somehow I think while we may be impressed with the sponsor no one will understand why its been dragged out so long!

We are not a top 6 PL club few outside the supporters will even notice anyway.

Maybe it's something to do with the sponsor and when they want it announced. I don't know but if it is a big deal for the club I think the sponsor may well dictate the release date.

I read somewhere online that it will be launched at the palace game but I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe they will launch a rocket where the sun don't shine to push through a deal for a defender!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

Seriously some people need to have some patience

NOW
NOW
NOW
EVERYTHING NOW

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on July 28, 2015, 02:25:24 PM
Seriously some people need to have some patience

NOW
NOW
NOW
EVERYTHING NOW

You said now four times and I still haven't got my season ticket! I'm blaming you for giving me false hope.........

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

If it arrives Friday morning before the first home game that's good enough. If not by then bitch and moan as much as you like. What are you going to do with it in the meantime. Go in the pub and wave it around?

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: MJG on July 28, 2015, 02:34:45 PM
If it arrives Friday morning before the first home game that's good enough. If not by then bitch and moan as much as you like. What are you going to do with it in the meantime. Go in the pub and wave it around?

Yes that's fine if you know its going to happen for sure.

We will see.