watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket master/ e-ticketing

Started by Cravenawin, July 27, 2015, 10:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Anyone on here getting no luck buying tickets? Logged on with correct e-mail address & password but apparently my account doesn't exist. So I re-entered all the details and this time, the account is active by another user. When I finally sorted it out, I've apparently got no privileges to buy tickets via this method. Only been a season ticket holder for 12 years. Back to the old method of phoning the ticket office for me, ticket master can shove my custom where the sun don't shine.

Northern Cottager

Same. Can't login so just given up and won't be getting tickets for a while. Seems one farse after another !

If I do decide I want a new home kit shall I just contact Channel 5? They seem more up to date than the club .

Berserker

I managed to buy my Cardiff ticket OK but that was last week
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

hovewhite

I had the same problem,i spoke to the club and they said I had received a new ticketmaster account client reference number which I found on an email and you put this into the client ref when logging in to season tickets/tickets along with your usual password .
It worked for me so good luck.

SKSW6

I hate the fact you can't choose which seats you want at away games with this new system too. It was such a good feature last season and avoided a lot of hassle we've had previous seasons where people who wanted to stand had been given seats towards the front, and got into arguments with people around them wanting to sit. Does anyone know when the next Supporter's Trust meeting is? Being able to choose where your away match seats are is something I think I, and a lot of other people judging by the reaction on Twitter, would want bringing back.

Tonywa

Bought my ticket for the Palace game online with no trouble at all a couple of days ago and it arrived in the post this morning. 

Northern Cottager

Quote from: hovewhite on July 28, 2015, 11:50:29 AM
I had the same problem,i spoke to the club and they said I had received a new ticketmaster account client reference number which I found on an email and you put this into the client ref when logging in to season tickets/tickets along with your usual password .
It worked for me so good luck.

I got this...not for me though, just my daughter.

Assume you don't need Ticketmaster to buy kit or from the online store so not sure why my normal login wouldn't work? Anyway, given up so not too fussed.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 28, 2015, 12:21:23 PM
I hate the fact you can't choose which seats you want at away games with this new system too. It was such a good feature last season and avoided a lot of hassle we've had previous seasons where people who wanted to stand had been given seats towards the front, and got into arguments with people around them wanting to sit. Does anyone know when the next Supporter's Trust meeting is? Being able to choose where your away match seats are is something I think I, and a lot of other people judging by the reaction on Twitter, would want bringing back.

Good luck getting any actual footballing benefits sorted. The size of Rollover HotDogs, a new empty stand and how effective blue toilet cleaner is over green is the usual topics.

Only kidding, I'm sure the supporters trust have regularly addressed our on pitch failings, lack of atmosphere etc.

Airfix

Just logged in using my email address (couldn't remember my new reference number) and was able to select my seat for Palace, complete and pay very swiftly.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Airfix on July 28, 2015, 12:50:35 PM
Just logged in using my email address (couldn't remember my new reference number) and was able to select my seat for Palace, complete and pay very swiftly.

You work for the ticket office, though.

Airfix

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 28, 2015, 01:04:44 PM
Quote from: Airfix on July 28, 2015, 12:50:35 PM

You work for the ticket office, though.

Do I??? I must tell my boss that, he'll be most mystified as to why I keep ending up in the office instead!

MJG

Already on  agenda regarding picking away seats but no discussion on bloody hot dogs because I never liked them anyway.

The Old Count

Got tickets for us v Brighton no probs.  Arrived in a few days. All very efficient.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: MJG on July 28, 2015, 02:32:07 PM
Already on  agenda regarding picking away seats but no discussion on bloody hot dogs because I never liked them anyway.

Very efficient. Can you jump on board for kit launches and the like?

MJG

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 28, 2015, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 28, 2015, 02:32:07 PM

Very efficient. Can you jump on board for kit launches and the like?
It's a sponsorship issue which has delayed it that's it really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Scrumpy

I've got to say that I had no problems logging in, adding some others into my 'group' and then ordering tickets. The only slight confusion is that the Client Reference that they ask for is not your old one, but the new one issued by Ticketmaster. That's a bit of a pain but understandable if you're using a massive ticketing platform like Ticket Master; you're going to need to fit in with them to a degree.

Having said all that, I wonder why the move to Ticketmaster? Is it just a money-saving thing? Because the old ticketing system seemed to work pretty well.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.