watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boring days, sad days....

Started by jarv, July 29, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I live in America. Since relegation I never get to see Fulham play. Prior to that, I could watch every match on tv or internet. The papers on the internet only carry the same old boring stuff about the premier division. Boring because Fulham are no longer part of that.  All I know about our new players is what is posted on here. Thank you to all you guys. Therefore I cannot add my tuppence worth.

Sad days, because I miss Hatterdon's excellent match reports. It almost feels like "life after Fulham".  Here's hoping promotion will come again, in 2 or 3 years. (Unless the defence is fixed this year). No need to watch the games, just look at goals conceded. Even I can comment on that.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rusty shackleford

In fairness the club had been trying to help out by replaying the games a couple of days after. Its not really any use to me (living in Ireland) because its basically impossible to avoid English football scores here but for someone in South America I cant see some randomer spoiling the Fulham result on you! So in theory you could still watch, although I myself would find it hard to avoid checking the score

irishfulham

where bouts ya from bud  :005: :005:

tommy

Have you ever considered getting a sling box? I'm moving to Vancouver and am setting a sling box up at my brothers house in London with a multiroom sky box so I can still get all the English channels. I'm in AV so it's what I do for a living, so if you want any advise on it or info let me know. Fulham are on sky twice in the first month of the season this year

Vienna1

I watch Fulham on You Tube. But what's there to see? 5 goals conceded v. Watford, 5 goals conceded v. Bournemouth.... *ARGHHH*
:58:

MisfitKid

I feel your pain, jarv.  I am left with Jim & FoF too...   049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

jarv

Tommy,
What is a sling box??? Never heard of this. Also, I don't have a brother in London to set up the sky end. It all sounds a bit expensive too for a few selected games.

tommy

Quote from: jarv on July 29, 2015, 09:01:31 PM
Tommy,
What is a sling box??? Never heard of this. Also, I don't have a brother in London to set up the sky end. It all sounds a bit expensive too for a few selected games.

A sling box will send HD video from a source anywhere in the world to a receiver anywhere in the world through the Internet. You can get a multiroom sky box for £10 a month. So all you'd need to pay someone is £10 a month and they could get you English TV. I'd do it for you if I wasn't leaving. Anyone with sky can do it. It would take up some of your data but most people have unlimited data now.

McBride78

Quote from: tommy on July 29, 2015, 09:25:32 PM
Quote from: jarv on July 29, 2015, 09:01:31 PM
Tommy,

A sling box will send HD video from a source anywhere in the world to a receiver anywhere in the world through the Internet. You can get a multiroom sky box for £10 a month. So all you'd need to pay someone is £10 a month and they could get you English TV. I'd do it for you if I wasn't leaving. Anyone with sky can do it. It would take up some of your data but most people have unlimited data now.

I need this.  thanks for the tip, am going to look into it.

jarv

Thank you Tommy. I will look into it also.

rusty shackleford