watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terrible Away Kit NEWS!

Started by St. Andrews White, July 29, 2015, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mokes

It's not the best, but I don't hate it. I like the design, but would have preferred it to be black and red.

In any case, it's way better than the Harrods green and gold kit, The Orange Jol kid, The all gold "maestro" kit or  that weird Bolton purple and orange thing we had a couple of years back. At least it does not feature any "Infrared" and at least we still have not gone down the high vis council worker kit path yet. 

come to think of it, we haven't had a really decent away kit since the LG days. I didn't mind that Red kappa kit with the white bit across the chest and the black sleeves I suppose, but it was nothing I would consider buying.

Lucky for everyone that doesn't like it, the home kit is an absolute cracker this year!

Bronaldinho

I can't help but think the away kit would have been so nice with black shorts.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Mokes on July 29, 2015, 10:51:41 PM
It's not the best, but I don't hate it. I like the design, but would have preferred it to be black and red.

In any case, it's way better than the Harrods green and gold kit, The Orange Jol kid, The all gold "maestro" kit or  that weird Bolton purple and orange thing we had a couple of years back. At least it does not feature any "Infrared" and at least we still have not gone down the high vis council worker kit path yet. 

come to think of it, we haven't had a really decent away kit since the LG days. I didn't mind that Red kappa kit with the white bit across the chest and the black sleeves I suppose, but it was nothing I would consider buying.

Lucky for everyone that doesn't like it, the home kit is an absolute cracker this year!

Oh the Orange Jol kit was a beauty I loved it!

Shame about the manufacturer making football shirts like scuba suits.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Southdowns White

If you have even slightly red skin or even a pinky colouring (i'm sort of slightly traditional celtic Irish-scottish freckles looking) don't even think about getting the away kit. Great if you are lucky enough to have Mediterranean or darker skin colouring, I'll just have to wait for the Red, Blue or Green kits in a few seasons time. 

Wolf

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 30, 2015, 09:09:50 AM
I can't help but think the away kit would have been so nice with black shorts.

It would have lessened the awfulness (like the 98/9 kit did). That is one ugly un-Fulham away kit.

Saves me £££ as my kids wont be going anywhere near it.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots