watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terrible Away Kit NEWS!

Started by St. Andrews White, July 29, 2015, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Andrews White

Just been on the Fulham online store, and although a picture is unavailable (presumably because it's not been officially released...), the website claims that our away kit will be used for 2015/17

That's TWO YEARS of the hideous yellow and black kit.

I give up on life...

090.gif
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 29, 2015, 05:18:38 PM
Just been on the Fulham online store, and although a picture is unavailable (presumably because it's not been officially released...), the website claims that our away kit will be used for 2015/17

That's TWO YEARS of the hideous yellow and black kit.

I give up on life...

090.gif

It'll become the third kit and never be worn for the 2017 season, don't panic! To be fair...let's see if they officially announce it's release before then ;)

westcliff white

Away kit is always for two years and as northern says it becomes the third kit in the second year.
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Um....it is just a kit. I rather like it. Will like it even more if we have players that can play in them and win matches.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tooting legend

I actually like the away kit, think it looks sharp. Also I thought it was Yellow and Bluefrom the pictures I have seen Not Yellow ad Black.

westcliff white

Defo looked yellow and black to me, as someone on the sponsors thread said looks like Western union colours as we speculated could they be the sponsor

Tooting legend

Oh the picture I have is defo Yellow and blue. Its not letting me put it on here for you to see.

bill taylors apprentice

Just a thought but we have all assumed the yellow kit will be the official away strip because it was in the advert.

If they went to the trouble of putting "Visit Florida" on the chest just for the TV maybe they used a stock adidas kit for the occasion.

I'm probably letting my imagination get the better of me on this but I quite like it anyway.

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

just to pour more petrol on this particular fire...

you can read all about it/them here...
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/05/adidas-fulham-15-16-kit.html

bill taylors apprentice

If it is navy then I like it even more.

But they confidently name "Visit Florida" as the new sponsor which has been denied by Brookes on twitter apparently.

Nero

Quote from: Tooting legend on July 29, 2015, 06:14:11 PM
Oh the picture I have is defo Yellow and blue. Its not letting me put it on here for you to see.

i see Black and Blue

Vienna1

I see white letters on yellow shirts. Something for the eye doctors...
fp.gif

Tooting legend

Quote from: WhiteJC on July 29, 2015, 07:51:24 PM
just to pour more petrol on this particular fire...

you can read all about it/them here...
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/05/adidas-fulham-15-16-kit.html

Glad it wasn't my eyes Phewwwww lol love both kits they look so good Well done Fulhamfc and Addidas.

Chutney

C O Y W

Vienna1

Should the Sweden international team ever decide to leave their century-long conservative kit, they might try our away kit for a change

:beer:

Bracken White

If this IS the 2nd kit - then who's the marketing guru who thought blue & yellow has anything whatsoever to do with Fulham? Red (not orange) has always been our traditional changed strip - so why on earth not have it Red & black ... proper Fulham?
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

westcliff white

I see black and blue, I think the light makes it look blue. Just me though hard to tell without seeing it in the flesh so to speak

McBride78

Quote from: Bracken White on July 29, 2015, 09:33:28 PM
If this IS the 2nd kit - then who's the marketing guru who thought blue & yellow has anything whatsoever to do with Fulham? Red (not orange) has always been our traditional changed strip - so why on earth not have it Red & black ... proper Fulham?

This.  I like tradition.  Probably why I love the home kit.  I would have loved the same shirt for the away in solid black (with white stripes on sleeve) or Red (with White stripes on sleeve).  The 3rd kit is black, so I suppose the home kit in red with white or black shorts would have been perfect.  

St. Andrews White

Quote from: McBride78 on July 29, 2015, 10:30:04 PM
Quote from: Bracken White on July 29, 2015, 09:33:28 PM

This.  I like tradition.  Probably why I love the home kit.  I would have loved the same shirt for the away in solid black (with white stripes on sleeve) or Red (with White stripes on sleeve).  The 3rd kit is black, so I suppose the home kit in red with white or black shorts would have been perfect. 

YES!

A red version of the home kit would've looked so classy...

I suppose I was overreacting a bit, but I just think the away kit looks awful. Why not red or blue, as the third kit's already black?
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.