watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New interview with Kit

Started by Craven Mad, July 30, 2015, 06:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

I like Rigg and Kit seems a nice, though uninspiring bloke. Sarah's questions were a little more pointed than they've usually been in the past but the P-word had to be dragged out of him. If he were truly aspiring to that, it would be part of his day-to-day motivational package. It came across that it was just for us.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RaySmith

He actually used the word first - then Sarah reminded him of it at the end of the interview, and said can we hold you to this and he said, yes -  'our goal is to get promotion this season.'

I thought Kit sounded  very positive, honest and enthusiastic, and seems a very good motivator.

Yamus

I don't know about the P word,let's hope he's learnt the B word - plan B.

mike_corkcity12

Kit, like Rigg, tends to ramble on. Sarah Brookes asks a clear question and the response isn't the most concise and drags on.

Kit is the one pushing the promotion line, twice unprompted by Brookes he mentioned it. She finally questioned him at the end.

I think Kit's mentality of, 'we only want players who want to be here', is idealistic and does not hold up. It's all about the money. Pay the players the money and then they will want to be here. Try to be cheap and of course they will leave.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Yamus on July 31, 2015, 08:06:08 AM
I don't know about the P word,let's hope he's learnt the B word - plan B.

I just want some confirmation that they've begun learning the M word, the D word, and the SP word(s).

marking, defending, set pieces
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

filham

Quote from: Max Headroom on July 30, 2015, 10:05:38 PM
The two players I want to see stay are Dembele and Hyndman. If we lose both having lost pat I will be gutted. It's modern day football though :(
Yes, these two could in the near future make us into a promotion team and to buy in equivalent talent could be beyond our means

VicHalomsLovechild

Mitrog joining the Club has been a disaster for all concerned. I'm not that confident in Kits abilities to do any better this season. Add to that the possibility of having to read posts about losing, punctuated with posts about playing Mitrog and he'll score goals will just be too much like last season and the "he's brilliant, he's crap" posts about our recently departed South American.
Please, those in power here. Promise me you'll have a forum just for the Greek, so I can avoid it.

Andy S

That is a bit harsh. I think that Mitrog could well be spending another season with us as Ruiz did last season. If so we could have an interesting forward line. Our back line may look better with better quality the midfielders and if we can hit the ground running confidence could take us a long way with some experience sitting on the bench. Not a lot of teams yet have the money to take a chance on some of our young players before Christmas. So I'm looking forward to a top six finish if we start slowly and a top two if we start well. (If you can't dream before the season starts when can you)