more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TEAM FOR PALACE/MATCH THREAD

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 01, 2015, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: alexbishop on August 01, 2015, 05:28:56 PM
On the way back from the game. We played pretty well but lacked urgency when we had the ball. Defending in open play better but corners still absolutely comedy.

Mitro looked the real deal. Fact he's getting minutes is a good sign.
yes if he is still here next week then he has to start for me. I'm still not a fan of Andy I'm goal. He fluffed one easy catch but luckily got a free kick, which didn't look like one to me, and his kicking is conference level at best. He can not kick a rolling ball to save his life. I thought jazz did well.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Quote from: fulhamben on August 01, 2015, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 01, 2015, 05:28:56 PM
On the way back from the game. We played pretty well but lacked urgency when we had the ball. Defending in open play better but corners still absolutely comedy.

Mitro looked the real deal. Fact he's getting minutes is a good sign.
yes if he is still here next week then he has to start for me. I'm still not a fan of Andy I'm goal. He fluffed one easy catch but luckily got a free kick, which didn't look like one to me, and his kicking is conference level at best. He can not kick a rolling ball to save his life. I thought jazz did well.

He is such a lazy looking keeper as well isnt he? No urgency at all when ball has gone out for goal kick. Just kinda stands there for ages waving his arms for people to get up the pitch then ends up punting it straight to Palace players anyway! Made couple of good stops though.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop