watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it just me...

Started by Aspinel, August 01, 2015, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspinel

Or does the kit look a little off white, or cream, rather than white?

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, looks great anyway...

dannyboi-ffc

Don't know about that but the shorts don't look jet black. More like a charcoal colour but it works a treat.

Best kit in years and I love the old school look without a sponsor. I know sponsors are necessary but in an ideal world this is how Fulham's kit should be. The mind boggles why we didn't just use black or red for the away strip with the same design. But I didn't go to uni and get degrees so I guess others who have these jobs know better. One thing a degree doesn't teach you though.......common sense!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wearethewhites

Not keen, don't know what it is, reminds me of Preston north ends kit. Shorts look dark blue.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 01, 2015, 10:43:01 PM
Not keen, don't know what it is, reminds me of Preston north ends kit. Shorts look dark blue.

Best kit we've had for a long time.

Remember the Kappa kits? So tight you needed to cut yourself out of them.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 01, 2015, 10:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 01, 2015, 10:43:01 PM

Best kit we've had for a long time.

Remember the Kappa kits? So tight you needed to cut yourself out of them.

I was going through my wardrobe the other day and came across that kappa shirt. I said to my wife "haha remember this Fulham top, I wonder if it still fits me?" to which she replied. "Babe, it has never fit"    :012:

Love ay?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jonaldiniho 88

Is it blue and black or white and gold?

alexbishop

Shorts were def a dark charcoal grey. Looked great. Shorts were awesome too. Shirt was white but yes not a clean shiny white, more of a matt white.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MJG

Don't care looks great

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

bobby01

Imo best kit in a long time
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

One Martin Thomas

best kit since the offwhite/white half nikey kit sponsored by LG.  brilliant kit from adidas and it will be a joy to purchase.

WayneKerrins

Craven Mad

Looks white to me, maybe not bright white but definitely white... Maybe it's your screen settings?

Aspinel

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 02, 2015, 10:24:17 AM
Looks white to me, maybe not bright white but definitely white... Maybe it's your screen settings?

Yes I thought maybe that, but compared to garbutt's baselayer there's a clear contrast!

Hoping we can perform to a standard befitting the kit this year... Would look great at Wembley

hovewhite

love it,hope we can buy shirts without sponsers logo on it.

ron

Quote from: hovewhite on August 02, 2015, 11:15:09 AM
love it,hope we can buy shirts without sponsers logo on it.

...I dunno...perhaps it's only the sponsor's logo that keeps the prices of replica shirts so low..........?  :016:

Walsh

I personally love that kit.

TheDaddy

Have to say i do like the kit saying that i do still own a rather nice fluorescent lime green and a yellow demon internet top ! oh and me pizza delivery black n red .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Artful Dodger

Agree, best kit in ages. Surprised the socks haven't got a mention -like the thick bands / stripes!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Holders

It's a huge improvement. I particularly like the absence of sponsor's name! That's class.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Hope it's not spoiled by a hideous Sponsors
logo in multi colours..