watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we ask our new sponsor....

Started by valdeingruo, August 02, 2015, 12:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

General

funny you mention that, was thinking the same thing. I also thought what could be done with a blank canvass and sponsorship.

I was wondering if there would ever be an economically sound reasoning to change sponsor for every month or week or game or the like and whether that would earn more or less than just one for a one of period of time.

I also thought it'd be interesting to think about whether you could keep the shirts clean and they offer the rights to put sponsors names on the pictures post game - so all official photographers or print or online news media contractually would have to add the logo's of our sponsors for the games they sponsor. Most photographers could easily put a logo onto a shirt with photoshop and make it look realistic. I mean I could too.

It'd be interesting to see if that would be viable - you also create a marketplace which is adaptable for high brand recognition (although premiership is obviously more prolific) and as such a theory strand would be more competition for sponsorship because it'd be more accessible on a wider scale and then you could charge more as a result.

What's a sponsorship deal worth for a club? £1,000,000 a season or over two? 40 games in the championship.. can't be bothered to do the math but could be plausible?

valdeingruo

To be honest, if they offered a clean version, say a few pounds more expensive I would buy that one.

love4ffc

Quote from: andersons11 on August 02, 2015, 01:44:38 AM
To be honest, if they offered a clean version, say a few pounds more expensive I would buy that one.

Agree.  I'd buy a couple clean versions also.  Need to send this idea to the club. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

would surely reduce what the sponsor pays us though. I am just glad we have not started using the rule which says we can have one on the shorts or back of the short as well.
Every day is a Fulham day

Nero

we have nice white shirts perhaps we should approach a washing powder company.

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on August 02, 2015, 08:25:01 AM
LOL Daz whiter than white

dartfordwhite

I got a plain Kappa shirt from a few seasons back (the pinstripe one) was £10 more I think? So they have done it in the past, I'm sure it could be done again if there is enough call for it. Would be great if the club bucked the trend and left out the sponsor, maybe having more kit sales could outweigh the lost sponsorship revenue... Maybe...

H4usuallysitting

I thought the Club was going to announce our sponsor when we launched the new kit - I'm assuming the kit against CPFC was the new one

valdeingruo

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 02, 2015, 10:30:22 AM
I thought the Club was going to announce our sponsor when we launched the new kit - I'm assuming the kit against CPFC was the new one
\

It was confirmed when the football league teaser came out.

H4usuallysitting

westcliff white

Quote from: andersons11 on August 02, 2015, 10:52:50 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 02, 2015, 10:30:22 AM
\

It was confirmed when the football league teaser came out.
CLub have denied that visit florida is the sponsor

gezkc

The one thing that puts me off buying replica shirts is the fact that they have the sponsor's logo emblazened on them - you feel like a walking billboard (which effectively is exactly what you are).
I tend to buy FFC polo shirts or retro tops instead but would definitely buy the current replica top if they sold a clean one.

VicHalomsLovechild

I suggested Tippex yesterday. They wouldn't need to put anything on the shirt to get their message across would they?

Andy S

I would say that it looks like we do not have a shirt sponsor. So will the club start selling the shirts next week? who Knows

Vienna1

The new sponsor seems to be "Visit Winter Wonderland"

Steven Ageroad

I thought the shirt looked very classy in creamy white rather than white, I'd even consider buying one without the sponsors logo, something I have never done in the past.

Nero

Quote from: westcliff white on August 02, 2015, 08:28:14 AM
Quote from: Nero on August 02, 2015, 08:25:01 AM
LOL Daz whiter than white

Anther bad start to the season it might be Vanish

grandad

Replica shirts are just that. Replicas of the real shirt. They probably cost £3 to make & do not have the badges the real shirts have. I gave up buying these cheap imitations years ago.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Vienna1

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 02, 2015, 02:55:27 PM
  051. My understanding is, that it's Ann Summers.
Is there any message for her ?   :down_under:

Ann Summer's new Snow White - collection...
:021: