watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hutchinson

Started by Chutney, August 02, 2015, 07:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Rumour on twitter suggesting he is close to being loaned out to sheffield united on a season long loan, this would be a good idea if we have a CB coming in, burn Bodurov burgess + new cb would be sufficient cover. By loaning him out he can develop his game, he clearly needs to.
C O Y W

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Chutney on August 02, 2015, 07:33:32 PM
Rumour on twitter suggesting he is close to being loaned out to sheffield united on a season long loan, this would be a good idea if we have a CB coming in, burn Bodurov burgess + new cb would be sufficient cover. By loaning him out he can develop his game, he clearly needs to.

If he is going then we definitely have something lined up...surely?

Chutney

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 02, 2015, 07:34:28 PM
Quote from: Chutney on August 02, 2015, 07:33:32 PM

If he is going then we definitely have something lined up...surely?

You'd certainly hope so, hopefully dunk
C O Y W

Mince n Tatties

I wasn't at the game,but someone said he
played well against Palace..

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 02, 2015, 07:39:13 PM
yes, I thought he was better than Burn.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chesh

Have you seen their goal yet though? Very poor attempted header, just clumsily flicked onto our own back post. Don't know what else he did, but unfortunately he gives me no confidence.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Max Headroom

Neither burn nor Hutchinson will ever be part of a defence that inspires confidence.

I love Dan burns spirit and attitude but I can run faster and turn quicker.

MJG

Hutchinson is 25 in November with over 200 professional games behind him. Being loaned would not be about development it would be we don't need you.
I really want to like him but sometimes you just have to be honest and say not quite good enough.
Pretty much shows the quality of the SPL.

fulhamben

Quote from: Chesh on August 02, 2015, 07:45:39 PM
Have you seen their goal yet though? Very poor attempted header, just clumsily flicked onto our own back post. Don't know what else he did, but unfortunately he gives me no confidence.
yes, but then wasnt it jazz who let the palace player nod it in un challanged at the back post. jazz seems to make a cock up in every game, but doesnt even get a mention on here
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FPT

I'm glad, Hutchinson is poor, I don't see any quality in him whatsoever; I couldn't point out a strong point if you asked me. At this level, I think he's a 4th choice centre back at best, he'd probably be great in League One. Our centre back recruitment of late has been woeful, Nikolay Bodurov has no idea of what goes on around him nor where to put himself. Fernando Amorebieta is a pretty decent left back, but in the middle you fear he's going to absolutely disable somebody - one of the more aggressive and rash centre backs we've had. Philippe Senderos was famously disliked, I didn't think he was *that* bad, and certainly the best in this list so far. Rafik Halliche was bizarre.

That's our last five permanent centre back signings. At least Mike Rigg seems to have a clue about quality and what is required.