watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like Dunk is coming......

Started by Tooting legend, August 03, 2015, 08:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

Looks like Dunk is finally coming, What with Gayle this going to be a great season. Well done Mr Rigg and Kit.

footballleagueworld.co.uk/brighton-and-hove.../

Brighton and Hove Albion star set to finally join Fulham after lengthy chase?

Sky Bet Championship side Fulham are on the verge...

footballleagueworld.co.uk

Artful Dodger

Sky Bet Championship side Fulham are on the verge of signing Brighton and Hove Albion centre-back Lewis Dunk, according to the Mirror.

The 23-year-old is an academy product at the Amex and has made over 80 appearances for the club, and has only left the side once for a loan spell at Bristol City, in 2013.

Despite a poor season for Brighton, Dunk thoroughly impressed many clubs, including Premier League sides Everton, West Ham, West Brom, Newcastle, and previously Tottenham.

After a lengthy pursuit of the defender, the Whites are set to land their man in a £4 million deal, after bids of £2 million, £2.5 million and £3 million were all rebuffed by the Seagulls.

Fulham have been desperate for a new central defender this summer and had bids turned down for Richard Stearman, James Tarkowski and already lost out in the race for Matt Mills.

Dunk would be a fine signing for Fulham and would help in strengthening there defence ahead of the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship season, in an area that they really struggled with last year.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Artful Dodger

Lets hope it happens. Can't say I know much about him but what I have read on here, everyone seems positive about it. If we can tighten the defence up, it's looking good for this season.....
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

westcliff white

The ever reliable Daily Mirror, will start believing when I see on Sky Sports or another reliable source
Every day is a Fulham day

God The Mechanic

Quote from: westcliff white on August 03, 2015, 08:15:18 PM
The ever reliable Daily Mirror, will start believing when I see on Sky Sports or another reliable source

Sky Sports used Football Manager stats to compare players today...

aaronmcguigan

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Sign him and Gayle and I'll book my train for the parade as soo as possible ;)

f321ffc

Another Dunk signing soon thread , I really hope we do sign him but this transfer is nearly as frustrating as the Jason Koumas one that went on for about 4 years.  fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Craven Mad

I'm now of the stance "on the offal or hasn't happened"...

No quotes, no new source, no pictures, no agent talk - pure speculation.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: f321ffc on August 03, 2015, 08:32:43 PM
Another Dunk signing soon thread , I really hope we do sign him but this transfer is nearly as frustrating as the Jason Koumas one that went on for about 4 years.  fp.gif

I heard Koumas is due a medical tomorrow.

Wearethewhites

F(f)CUK

the O'Hara signing soon went on for 2-3 years and now look

ffc73

The way this one has Koumased on I fully expect Dunk to be coming to us on 15th August with the rest of his Brighton team mates

Lighthouse

I wouldn't mind all the fuss but he really isn't that great. Still I am told his 37th medical and 235th personal terms are being discussed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

gerrys

Quote from: Artful Dodger on August 03, 2015, 08:07:46 PM

Dunk would be a fine signing for Fulham and would help in strengthening there defence ahead of the 2015/16 .

Fulham have been desperate for a new central defender this summer and had bids turned down for Richard Stearman, James Tarkowski and already lost out in the race for Matt Mills.

Dunk would be a fine signing for Fulham and would help in strengthening there defence ahead of.....

Oh dear.....a journalist who doesn't know the difference between there and their..........the Mirror is it? ???

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 03, 2015, 08:36:50 PM

I heard Koumas is due a medical tomorrow.

Holy S**t, what if he passes ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Mince n Tatties

Another Dunk signing soon thread , I really hope we do sign him but this transfer is nearly as frustrating as the Jason Koumas one that went on for about 4 years.  fp.gif

Koumas  is still having his medical... fp.gif

hovewhite

When I see him in a fulham shirt I will believe it!

Horse

Ah yes, the 4th choice desperation buy.