more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oooooohhhhh Bobby Zamora signs

Started by f321ffc, August 03, 2015, 10:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 04, 2015, 09:43:34 PM
The best hold up player I've seen in the flesh I think. When he was scoring, with the hold up play what a player. It's been reported he doesn't really like football all that much or doesn't follow it when he is not playing. He doesn't come across as that likeable and he definitely holds a grudge but some of us (me included) were sometimes harsh. I regret my row z songs (when he was hitting them) because he was great for us. My favourite fulham memory's include him heavily. I wonder if I could take it back he would. Good luck bobby.

He was brilliant for us. Even the first season when he hit one league goal, his build up play was instrumental in the way we played (even though we didn't play that well lol - but when we attacked it was generally through him).
When he was on fire he was brilliant. He bullied Man Utd when we beat them, terrorised Europa opponents and was sublime throughout that season.
What a lot of people don't remember is the injuries he played through to help us. Most notably his Achilles, back and rushing back from his broken collar bone. Oh and the leg!
We'd have won that final if he was fully fit!!
Did his uneasy relationship start because he simply didn't like us or because he took a lot of abuse in that first season? Was he really to blame or have some of our supporters got to take their share of the blame?
I wish him well (apart from against us) and I'm glad I won't be at the game on the 15th because I'd probably end up in a row with some idiot around me going over the top and the anti Bobby abuse.