Main Menu

Oooooohhhhh Bobby Zamora signs

Started by f321ffc, August 03, 2015, 10:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Craven Mad

Get ready for the inevitable shushing when he rattles one in at the cottage  fp.gif

Wimbledon_White

Predictable, he is a Brighton lad isn't he?!
Much like the Downing to Middlesbrough transfer.

Blanco

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 03, 2015, 10:18:41 PM
Get ready for the inevitable shushing when he rattles one in at the cottage  fp.gif

In the playoff final at wembley.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on August 03, 2015, 10:20:14 PM
Predictable, he is a Brighton lad isn't he?!
Much like the Downing to Middlesbrough transfer.

Not quite as impressive as Downing to Boro, tho...

Craven Mad

Quote from: Blanco on August 03, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

Don't even say it!

Wearethewhites

ron

Already, he doesn't like Sussex, wearing blue and white, the sound of seagulls, the smell of fish and chips, his teammates..........

Lewes White

How can they afford his wages? Maybe need to sell a player to finance a deal and keep fans happy??????? hmmmmmmmm!

filham

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 03, 2015, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: Blanco on August 03, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

Don't even say it!
The match is only 11 days away, bet he will score just before half time at the Hammy end , he will then run over to the Haynes stand, just where I sit, with a smile on his face and his hand to his ear. It will be the only goal of the match and make headline news.

hovewhite

Sgt Fulham

He's a mug but I'll never forget the goals he gave us during his time at the club, few more memorable than against Shakhtar. Hopefully his return to the cottage in less than 2 weeks isnt too happy though.

Skatzoffc

Only after we've royally taken the mick out of him for hitting row z 4 times beforehand.
lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Logicalman

... and just three years ago he was saying..
"The ambition of the club was certainly a drawing factor as well ... I've been lucky enough to speak to Tony and Phil has relayed a lot of messages about where this club want to go... For me, it was quite an easy decision to be a part of this....The sky's the limit. We're looking to go forward and to grow and I want to be a part of that."

Dunno about his wages though, free agents don't always get to command the cream, especially when they are 34 and got released from the Ha-Ha's!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

SP

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 04, 2015, 12:32:34 PM
He's a mug but I'll never forget the goals he gave us during his time at the club, few more memorable than against Shakhtar. Hopefully his return to the cottage in less than 2 weeks isnt too happy though.

:plus one: I can still picture the dip & swerve on that stunning Shakhtar goal.

Time to give BZ the silent treatment?

Perhaps also we can also drop the childish QPR baiting this season?

win-dup

Thought he was great for us and very sorry when he went down the road. Hope we are generous to him on his return to the Cottage. Unless he scores against us. Which of course he will inevitably do.

horse1031

There was a time during Europe when he was UNPLAYABLE.  Amazing at holding the ball up and scored quite a bit of goals to.

Kind of a quack though :008:

Craven Mad

He was a good player for us but - my god - such an unlikeable character.

Angry man with no class.

He'll be useful for Brighton (although I'm not sure he can be relied on to stay fit enough to start 30+ games, which Brighton will be needing him to do), but I wouldn't take him back in a million years and think we did well to get shot of him for a decent fee.

Jonaldiniho 88

The best hold up player I've seen in the flesh I think. When he was scoring, with the hold up play what a player. It's been reported he doesn't really like football all that much or doesn't follow it when he is not playing. He doesn't come across as that likeable and he definitely holds a grudge but some of us (me included) were sometimes harsh. I regret my row z songs (when he was hitting them) because he was great for us. My favourite fulham memory's include him heavily. I wonder if I could take it back he would. Good luck bobby.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 04, 2015, 09:43:34 PM
The best hold up player I've seen in the flesh I think. When he was scoring, with the hold up play what a player. It's been reported he doesn't really like football all that much or doesn't follow it when he is not playing. He doesn't come across as that likeable and he definitely holds a grudge but some of us (me included) were sometimes harsh. I regret my row z songs (when he was hitting them) because he was great for us. My favourite fulham memory's include him heavily. I wonder if I could take it back he would. Good luck bobby.

Agree with much of that.  Still remember how annoyed I was when Karl Henry broke his leg (not as much as BZ was though, I bet) and the pure professionalism of the bloke when as last defender Carrigher I think brought down Bobby and was sent off - BZ quietly shook his hand as he left the pitch. Thought that was class (from both players)