News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which Fulham old boy would you like us to sign?

Started by Jimpav, August 03, 2015, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

For what we need right now, any of Coleman, Goma, Brede, Hughes in their prime.  Actually I'd probably take Symons, Melville, Morgan, Hopkins, Gale, Brown even Rougvie, Oakes, Culip, Angus etc over what we have at CB now.

Drifting into another thread.  Zamora at the Cottage on 15th August against our CBs? Thought alarms me.

gezkc

It's got to be Dembele for me, plus Duff in his prime (though admittedly he was getting on a bit even when he started pkaying for us).

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Tempest

Paul Parker . Ivor..Gerry Peyton. LES STRONG!!
Live in Falmouth!

Tempest

Actually I'd take Jim standard as he probably is today, little on the large side during his playing career so assuming size of a house now or at least the size of the goal. At least we wouldn't conceed
Live in Falmouth!

filham

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 04, 2015, 10:02:13 AM
Sir Brian McBride and Lord Rufus Brevett.
Fully agree but bearing in mind the present pace of our game and their ages they would only be good for about 8o minutes play.

The Equalizer

I can't believe that not a single one of the previous posters has mentioned Louis Saha!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

spoken

Based on what we need now and judging players in their prime:

1 Goma
2 Brede
3 Coleman

Craven Mad

If we're talking about players in their prime, I imagine Johnny Haynes, George Cohen and George Best could probably do a job in the Championship...

Barrett487

In their prime
Barrett
Goma
Finnan
Murphy
Saha

As they are now... there's only one in the frame
Dembele mk1

bobbo

Right now Alain Goma he's exactly what we need right now. But there's sooo many special players who've slipped through our club many already been mentioned.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

bog

filham

If they are not available we could go for Kit Symons.

dannyboi-ffc

Can it be anyone? I thought we were supposed to pick a realistic person hence why I said Stockdale if Betts leaves for the other team. I feel like a pratt now!  fp.gif

I'll change mine to two of Brede Goma and Cookie with finnan rb, Saha up top and Boa on the left. We'd finish top with that
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Logicalman

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 04, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
In their prime
Barrett
Goma
Finnan
Murphy
Saha

As they are now... there's only one in the frame
Dembele mk1

Oi! Don't forget Barret's cohort in crime - the great JC.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

If we're talking old boys, then definitely Sniffer.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.