Main Menu

Interest in Hyndman

Started by ToodlesMcToot, August 04, 2015, 02:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

Quote from: love4ffc on August 19, 2015, 06:54:37 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 19, 2015, 06:42:10 PM
Here's a bit of analysis on Emerson's situation from an American source:

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91stminute/2015/08/whats-going-on-with-emerson-hyndman-and-fulham/

Good article.  Seems to hit the nail on the head for this.  Sad really that it has taken this course.  I'm still holding out hope that Kit will start playing him and will get him to sign a new deal. 
And he does not even make the bench tonight so Symons has given up on him completely, not even lip service. Moussa is on the bench.
Quark, strangeness and charm

HatterDon

I think he's gone before the window closes. It's a shame, but we've been signing several players who can play his position, and it's time for him to move to the next stage of his career.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Max Headroom

If he isn't going to sign, its the right thing not to pick him.

rubbernecca

Roberts was and is potentially good or great.  Hyndman is proven good and potentially great. Why isn't he starting? 

spoken

Quote from: rubbernecca on August 19, 2015, 07:46:37 PM
Roberts was and is potentially good or great.  Hyndman is proven good and potentially great. Why isn't he starting? 

What have you been watching? If he was that good he would be starting or signing for a better team to be in their starting eleven.

BarryP

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 19, 2015, 07:05:35 PM
If he isn't going to sign, its the right thing not to pick him.

This is a chicken and egg argument because by the same token it is just as easy to argue the player is being forced to look at his long-term future because he is not getting minutes in his current situation. Sometimes things just don't work out between a player and a club and there is a time to part ways amicably.  It may be that time for Hyndman and Fulham.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

rubbernecca

Quote from: spoken on August 19, 2015, 08:12:34 PM
Quote from: rubbernecca on August 19, 2015, 07:46:37 PM
[/quote

What have you been watching? If he was that good he would be starting or signing for a better team to be in their starting eleven.

He was the best passer stat wise last season. Seriously - what have you been watching? I'm watching it live.