watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ENTRANTS WANTED FOR SUN DREAM TEAM MINI LEAGUE

Started by hovewhite, July 12, 2015, 03:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

hi everybody we are up to 17 teams so still time to register in the Fulham supporters competition.
coyw

rweller86

I'll join up just before the season starts :)
@rweller

Nero

Quote from: rweller86 on July 24, 2015, 11:40:28 AM
I'll join up just before the season starts :)

me to just keep this near the top to remind me

hovewhite

Nero will keep it up there ,don't worry.
Be happy

hovewhite

Quote from: hovewhite on July 12, 2015, 03:48:49 PM
Hi everyone have just set up my mini league in the sun dream team competition ,
WHITES LEAGUE PIN IS 8337699 THIS WILL ONLY BE FOR US  WHITES FANS so feel free to join.this year there is no payment details required so come and take me on guys n girlys.
Just an update we are now on 19 teams in the league and keep the team entries coming as its not so much a mini league as a major league.

hovewhite

we have made it teamwise over the 20 mark to 21 amazing.

hovewhite

the league grows its upto 23 teams now for anyone else who wants to join it SUNFANTASY FOOTBALL pick your 11 players and then press join mini leage and the pin code you need is 8337699
EVERYONE WELCOME (FULHAM FANS)

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bobby01

Ty hove good idea to compete with your mates
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

hovewhite

It adds a bit more interest to the season bobby whilst also tryin to beat your fellow fans.
Think I will be holding league get togethers before a few of fulham home games for fellow managers.

Nero

saying 25 now, we're going to need a winter break or we'll all be tried at the end of the seaon

hovewhite

Nero we are now upto 28 teams so keep em coming and get signed up before the big kick off on Saturday.

SteveFFC

Just added another 2, mine and my sons. good luck everyone (well maybe not my son cause I can't deal with the gloating when he beats me again)

hovewhite