watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which kit

Started by f321ffc, August 05, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Which kit did we wear against Palace was it last seasons or the new one .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Ordar

The new one but without a sponsor

f321ffc

Quote from: Ordar on August 05, 2015, 08:28:38 AM
The new one but without a sponsor
[/quote

Thanks I thought it was , which totally contradicts the club statement on the Kit / sponsor reveal.

"During the remaining friendly matches the team will play in last season's home kit, leading up to the big kit reveal"
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alexbishop

its all been a bit of a mess the new kit reveal/sponsor reveal.

Pretty sure the club expected to launch the kit/sponsor in one go with a big planned campaign. This was spoiled by channel 5's little video so club decided to send the players out in the new kit against Palace anyway. Seems that whoever the sponsor was planned to be still haven't signed on the dotted line for whatever reason. So we could end up playing first handful of games of the season without a sponsor. Either the club will get the sponsor signed up shortly or will end up having to find a new one!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Steven Ageroad

Does that mean we can buy the new shirt from the FFC shop without a sponsor on the front for the next few weeks? yes please.

westcliff white

nothing on the club shop i have been checking since saturday
Every day is a Fulham day

Craven Mad

Anyone wondering whether we might've lost the sponsor and the club are scraping around to try to find a last minute alternative?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 05, 2015, 10:29:47 AM
Anyone wondering whether we might've lost the sponsor and the club are scraping around to try to find a last minute alternative?

This seems the most likely doesn't it? Whatever 'big' announcement we were hoping for has left the building and gone home. After a good pre season this smacks of 'typical' Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

alexbishop

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 05, 2015, 10:29:47 AM

Pretty much my theory..
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Buffalo76

Seems like a complete embarrassment to me. Less than a week to go till a new season and still no announcement  fp.gif

Barrett487

It'd be a laugh if our sponsor was Pringles.... our opponents wouldn't know which way one of our guys was facing!

Joseffc

Considering the club knew the Marathon Bet deal was coming to an end and that they weren't renewing before the end of last season, the whole launch/reveal has been an utter shambles. As stated previously, thoroughly embarrassing!