watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

leroy fer fails medical at sunderland and will return to QPR

Started by just_another_day, August 05, 2015, 03:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

That's a shame. Seriously.. It means he'll probably stay at QPR and will boss their midfield.

Easily a mid-table Premier League player.

dannyboi-ffc

Been relegated twice in a row and both times was criticised for his attitude and work rate when the team was really in trouble. He doesn't deserve a third opportunity in my opinion. Never saw the big deal with him, I think he's over rated and Sunderland may have dodged a bullet.

Having said that on his day he will be a good player in this league but I won't lose sleep over him
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rweller86

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 05, 2015, 03:24:38 PM
Been relegated twice in a row and both times was criticised for his attitude and work rate when the team was really in trouble. He doesn't deserve a third opportunity in my opinion. Never saw the big deal with him, I think he's over rated and Sunderland may have dodged a bullet.

Having said that on his day he will be a good player in this league but I won't lose sleep over him
Sunderland have been trying to go down the last few seasons...
@rweller

leonffc

Quote from: rweller86 on August 05, 2015, 03:31:14 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 05, 2015, 03:24:38 PM

Sunderland have been trying to go down the last few seasons...

Haha. Hopefully they'll go back in for the expert Leroy and they'll achieve it