watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pick the team for Saturday

Started by MJG, August 06, 2015, 02:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

I have set up a 'pick the team' survey which shows results when you pots and I'll update on here as well.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SM53QKL

Craven Mad

fulhamben

Not sure it's working correctly, I choose kaca at left mid but the result came up with Pringle.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on August 06, 2015, 02:38:06 PM
Not sure it's working correctly, I choose kaca at left mid but the result came up with Pringle.
I just checked seems to be working ok, I tested it by picking Kaca. and resulst show both being picked

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on August 06, 2015, 02:43:32 PM
I just checked seems to be working ok, I tested it by picking Kaca. and resulst show both being picked
fair enough maybe I slipped my finger over it by mistake. And results will be a little off as the percentages drop if you don't pick the cm in the same column
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on August 06, 2015, 02:46:29 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 06, 2015, 02:43:32 PM
fair enough maybe I slipped my finger over it by mistake. And results will be a little off as the percentages drop if you don't pick the cm in the same column
I know but I'll tidy it up with the full results.
I did it this way because in the past I have just asked people to pick XI players or 4 midfielders, and you get weird selections and never know who people want at RB or CM for example.

MJG

Of course what i really want is us to announce a CB by 5:30 and I'll have to start it again  ;-)

PeterFFC

Done. Felt bad leaving him out but I Dropped LVC for Kaca at LM. I feel Lasse hasn't been the same since his injury and Kaca has quite impressed me in preseason. Also went for Richards at LB and Grimmer at RB.

Baws

Walsh

horse1031

Lets put Dembele up front with Ross.

W.G.Fulham

Not a single person fancies Mattila then?

Bronaldinho

Quite a compliment to Jamie O'Hara considering how many people have chose him and the initial reactions to his signing.

Will be a key player for us and fills a position that has been needed for a while. Work-rate and terrific passing range.

Top player.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Wimbledon_White

Done.

Bettinelli
Richards Hutch Burn Kav
LVC Cairney O'Hara Pringle
Smith McCormack

MJG

Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 06, 2015, 05:08:51 PM
Quite a compliment to Jamie O'Hara considering how many people have chose him and the initial reactions to his signing.

Will be a key player for us and fills a position that has been needed for a while. Work-rate and terrific passing range.

Top player.
Agreed and I was quite vocal about how bad he was two years ago in an u21 against Fulham.
But I'm pleased he's come in and done well so far.

Ordar

OHara is my early favourite to win player of the season. He's excellent. Far better than I thought he was, and being played in a perfect position for his skill set.

My team is (assuming all are fit):

-------------Bettinelli-----------
Grimmer--Hutch--Burn--Richards
------------------OHara--------
Cairney--LVC------------Pringle
-----------------McCormack------
--------Dembele-----------------

I don't want Woodrow or Kavanagh near the starting 11

FPT

I do wonder with Jamie O'Hara can be the 'successor' to Lee Clark as the Premier League 'ready' quality in the middle of the park. Clark joined Fulham at a similar age to O'Hara following the whole t-shirt, Newcastle debacle. O'Hara has Premier League pedigree, and I vividly remember him being dubbed as potential successor to Danny Murphy. He made a bad career move in hindsight, was unfit and had personal problems - but now he's back in London, looks happy and has a chip on his shoulder (rather than in his belly) to rebuild himself and salvage his career. With Christensen, McCormack, Cairney and Pringle moving around for him - he has the ability to control games in this division and really show his true quality.

I was happy at the time of his signing given his Blackpool form (http://hammyend.com/index.php/2015/07/welcoming-jamie-ohara/), but his pre-season has been excellent and he looks great. Lets see how it goes, but this could be one of the best pieces of business by the club for a long time if he can up his performance levels back to his Tottenham/Portsmouth days.

Classic94

Quote from: Ordar on August 06, 2015, 05:27:25 PM
OHara is my early favourite to win player of the season. He's excellent. Far better than I thought he was, and being played in a perfect position for his skill set.

My team is (assuming all are fit):

-------------Bettinelli-----------
Grimmer--Hutch--Burn--Richards
------------------OHara--------
Cairney--LVC------------Pringle
-----------------McCormack------
--------Dembele-----------------

I don't want Woodrow or Kavanagh near the starting 11

This. Dembele should be given an extended run in the team.