watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

brighton

Started by steve magnets, August 06, 2015, 07:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve magnets

Brighton chairman ' we want dunk to stay, but I can't guarantee he will, every player has his price' ..planet earth to Fulham ffc Can you hear us

dannyboi-ffc

In the words of David Bowie

"Ground control to Shahid Khan"!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ChesterTheTabby

If we can pull the trigger on this, like immediately, or maybe it's already done, will people stop bashing the club? I understand the frustration though completely, either do it or don't stop dragging it out...much like the Kit release..
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Wolf

Obviously if Dunk signs its not going to be before Fulham v Brighton
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

dannyboi-ffc

What would people rather, buy someone not as good just to solve the position or hold off for two league matches and a league cup game and sign him then?

I don't blame Brighton for refusing to sell him until after our game, I don't know for certain but I would say it's a done deal. It will be interesting to see if he plays against us and how well he does

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Nero

Quote from: Wolf on August 06, 2015, 08:02:17 PM
Obviously if Dunk signs its not going to be before Fulham v Brighton

But what year

f321ffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 06, 2015, 08:14:33 PM
What would people rather, buy someone not as good just to solve the position or hold off for two league matches and a league cup game and sign him then?

I don't blame Brighton for refusing to sell him until after our game, I don't know
for certain but I would say it's a done deal. It will be interesting to see if he plays against us and how well he does

Bit strange if it is a done deal, if they are insisting that it won't be until after we play them then I hope we are insisting that he does not play in that game.
Maybe if he does play then is it worth a few quid on him scoring an own goal.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

cmg

Brighton chairmanKit Symons ' we want dunk Hyndman/Dembele to stay, but I can't guarantee he will, every player has his price'

...and so the cosmic ballet continues....

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on August 06, 2015, 08:20:35 PM

I don't blame Brighton for refusing to sell him until after our game, I don't know
for certain but I would say it's a done deal. It will be interesting to see if he plays against us and how well he does

Bit strange if it is a done deal, if they are insisting that it won't be until after we play them then I hope we are insisting that he does not play in that game.
Maybe if he does play then is it worth a few quid on him scoring an own goal.

It would be a weird situation for all three parties. But if they are worried they wont have a replacement in time for our game he will have to play for them.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bog

Will we slam Dunk?

092.gif

FPT

This is getting really weird now. They could have accepted our offer for him weeks ago and reinvested into a replacement centre back or two (Gordon Greer their only other centre back after Lewis Dunk). Now, we could be waiting for Brighton to bring a centre back or two in first, but our interest in Dunk seems to have been there from the start of this window opening.

Now, Dunk isn't as good as what has been made out and what we would be playing (though there's potential for that fee to become a bargain), but our poor centre back recruitment means we're not just after a good quality centre back, we're desperate for one.

westcliff white

who knows if they have or have not accepted a bid they could have done with agreement with us saying nothing to be done till after the Brighton game.
Every day is a Fulham day

steve magnets

What baffles me and I'm sure many others is the fact that defending our goal on Saturday Will be all but the same shower that shipped in God knows how many goals last season, ....you couldn't make it up !

Sgt Fulham

I've got loads of friends who support Cardiff. I really hope we score 5 to their 4.

Lighthouse

Dunk will leave Brighton but end up with a Prem club. He isn't that good so despite our need for a centre half I am not that sure he is the answer especially the way the money is going.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

west kowloon white

There's a gaggle of prem clubs scrapping over him(no source).

copthornemike

I don't blame Brighton for refusing to sell him until after our game, I don't know for certain but I would say it's a done deal. It will be interesting to see if he plays against us and how well he does
If we have put in an offer, and Dunk wishes to leave, then Brighton will want to set up a 'bidding war' to get the best price - hence the Chairman's public statement. Even better for them if they sell to a non-Championship team.