News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham knocked out of Europa league...

Started by Jimpav, August 07, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

They fell at the final hurdle of qualifying.

Still gives me so much pride that we made it all the way from qualifying through to the final.

We still believe.

fulhamben

Got a feeling they might struggle this season. I know you can't take much out of preseason even qualifiers but Westham have looked poor.really poor. Would be funny if they got relegated just before moving to the Olympic stadium after letting big Sam go
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

snarks

Thought there was still 1 more round to go before the group stages?

filham

West Ham are not going to fill the Olympic Stadium with this kind of form.

aaronmcguigan

Pretty sure their focus is on remaining in the league before moving, so that distraction was not needed. I know big squads can manage it fine, and we did it , but travelling etc when the focus is on building up fitness isnt right

They have a decent team and they'll be fine. Southampton may be dark horses for the Europa

ron

Quote from: filham on August 07, 2015, 09:54:27 AM
West Ham are not going to fill the Olympic Stadium with this kind of form.

It's not much of a financial problem for them though, because it seems like the taxpayer is picking up a large part of the bill for the stadium.......

Berserker

Yes I saw that Ron. Jammy devils
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

just_another_day

jarv

My west ham supporting mate none too pleased. Also, he said they are going to get spanked by Arsenal on opening day tomorrow...how I laughed. See, its not just Fulam supporters who are a bit pessimistic. :005:

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Nick Bateman

I for one am glad of their exit.  They had lots of help from Richard Scudamore himself on the illegal Tevez deal, and then received the Olympic Stadium contract despite Tessa Sanderson being on the commitee and bidder Newham council's board.

The Hammers now reside in a £150million sports arena while they own Upton Park worth £100million to sell, while the taxpayer covers all their running costs.  With Slaven Bilic and Tim Sherwood, that's now at least TWO Premiership managers worse than Kit Symons, and both claret & blue sides deserve what they will get!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33780720
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"