watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Once again

Started by Wearethewhites, August 07, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Why are the Club still selling last seasons away kit with Marathon Bet on it?

This is now supposed to be this seasons 3rd kit, so why hasn't the sponsor been changed to Visit Florida?

This kind of stuff really drives me up the wall, it's laziness in it's best form, or simply the Club still milking fans for all they can get.

I'm still annoyed at buying the shirt recently at full price, of at a bogof offer, under the impression that Marathon Bet were to remain our main sponsor, only to find out it changed a week later.

Will the Club bother to reimburse those fans, doubt it  :046:   

fulhamben

If it's advertised as last year's at a discounted price then I don't see a problem
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 07, 2015, 04:25:53 PM
Why are the Club still selling last seasons away kit with Marathon Bet on it?

This is now supposed to be this seasons 3rd kit, so why hasn't the sponsor been changed to Visit Florida?

This kind of stuff really drives me up the wall, it's laziness in it's best form, or simply the Club still milking fans for all they can get.

I'm still annoyed at buying the shirt recently at full price, of at a bogof offer, under the impression that Marathon Bet were to remain our main sponsor, only to find out it changed a week later.

Will the Club bother to reimburse those fans, doubt it  :046:   

. . . because they still have stock of last season's kit with Marathon Bet on it, just possibly?

Lighthouse

Why are they selling the old sticks to beat the club with? We want the new stock of clubs and sticks to beat up the club, When will they ever learn?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Just you lot wait until I buy the club, all this sort of thing will be a thing of the past as, unlike everyone else who has ever owned Fulham, I will make a success of it. First we sort out the third kit, with that out of the way everything else will fall into place, world domination awaits!

Wibble.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

fulhamben

Quote from: Rupert on August 07, 2015, 04:57:28 PM
Just you lot wait until I buy the club, all this sort of thing will be a thing of the past as, unlike everyone else who has ever owned Fulham, I will make a success of it. First we sort out the third kit, with that out of the way everything else will fall into place, world domination awaits!

Wibble.
If you do a good job of the home and away kit, then we won't need a 3rd kit
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on August 07, 2015, 04:57:28 PM

Wibble.

When you finalise purchasing the club, can you keep me informed of any high profile vacancies.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

"Simply the Club still milking fans for all they can get."  Well, only milking those daft enough to buy it.  Still never miss an opportunity to take a pop at the club no matter how tenuous the reason.