News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wondering if the sales of the new Kit will be effected? + Rant.

Started by fcfulham55, August 07, 2015, 10:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

I will not be purchasing one this year, on the basis of that I like to buy and wear my new shirt away on holiday each year, representing Fulham before the new season. Always get the shocked "A Fulham Fan!?" away on my travels.

Furthermore to my rant, everything about our club is so disappointing at the moment. So much negativity, I won't go too much into detail, but from being slightly optimistic recently. I'm now already prepared for another poor campaign. Let's say McCormack get's Injured, it could be the difference between a mid table 10- 15th place finish (let's be realistic and scrap the idea of a top 6 finish, we'd lucky to brake into top 10) to fighting for our lives once again.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But we have a bunch of inept defenders that would struggle to break into a Vanarama Conference side. Any injuries to key players in front of them, will only expose them more! Here's to another season of shipping 80+ goals   :dft007:

Sent from my Nokia 3310

JDH101

I really like the new kit, but I'm really disappointed with where we are heading as a club.

So my boy will be getting the kit, but I shall be holding my money back on mine.

Mokes

I was planning on buying the new shirt. It's the best kit we have had in years. I just logged on to the website, card in hand, but, for some stupid reason they're only selling the short sleeve version of the shirt. What total BS.

So unless they make the long sleeves available, I won't be getting one either.

Jonaldiniho 88

That is one of the politest rants I've heard in a while. I too have gone from opptomistic to rather worried and it's happened almost in the blink of an eye. Who knows what will happen but an opptomistic fan base tend to be more willing to give the club a chance as opposed to a disgruntled one. Here's hoping I'm wrong. Momentum is very important and it seems in this league more so than others so hope for a good start and who knows.