watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantastic point

Started by fulhamben, August 08, 2015, 01:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

More than I was expecting. 49 more till safety and then we can start looking at top half
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Sounds like our makeshift LB made one mistake and it cost us - not the end of the world considering he isn't going to be starting every game.

Good point away from home and sounded like a strong performance. Hopefully it's a result that'll give the lads some much-needed confidence.

Ron91

Lots of positives it sounds from the game! Roll on Brighton

Lighthouse

Sounded better balanced and the defence did ok.

A point away in a game we are a bit disappointed we didn't win. Yeah I will take that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

A good result from a tough opening game.

Dan Downunder

Would have taken a draw before kick off. I cant remember us ever getting much against Cardiff in recent memory. 3 points against Brighton and it will be a decent start. 

copthornemike

A point away at Cardif is a reasonable result and it sounded from the radio that we were playing as a team.

The new additions all fitted in well.

As ever some improvement required, especially defensively, but we do not sound like a team which will only have one point on the board after 8 games!

love4ffc

Sounded like a great game.  Very, very happy to get a point.  Also sounds like Kit still realizes the defense needs strengthening as I heard he hung his head in the last 20.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Deeping_white

I honestly think that if we get Dunk and Gayle we will be the dark horses this year. Admittedly we still conceded a lot of shots today but now we have a midfield capable of making things happen and retaining possession to ease some pressure on the defense, we're on the verge of doing well should we bring in a few additions.

andyk

Draws like this are always a bit strange. If you are the team who concedes the late equaliser you feel like you lost, if you are the team scoring the equaliser it feels like a win. But it's actually the exact same result for both teams, take the point and a well organised, competent away performance. Now let's see what this team can do at the Cottage, when they will be, hopefully, on the front for from the kick off.
I am optimistic.

tonynorton

Very good start to the season.

Vienna1

I was following the game via Fulham's twitter account. Great point it seems, but the late equalizer is painful....

Black, White and Fred

Pretty good that it didn't take 5 games this time!
A draw in any away game is a good result, just need to win all the home games possible.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Fernhurst

065.gif OUR NEW MIDFIELD  065.gif

Thank you !!!

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BedsFFC

I think I hoped for some more chances.

I really felt with the new midfield we might create more. What they actually seemed to do was protect the back 5 a bit better.

I thought we may concede 2 but hopefully score 3.

Really keen to hear views of fans that went

TrexFFC

RaySmith

DeuceBigelow

Last season we had just one point until the 27th September! Based on today's performance I'm certain that this will be a better year!  049:gif
Riverside Block W

Shredhead

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on August 08, 2015, 04:02:33 PM
Last season we had just one point until the 27th September! Based on today's performance I'm certain that this will be a better year!  049:gif
I agree with your sentiment but let's not forget that our only point from the first 21 last season was against Cardiff.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

hovewhite

Delighted for all the players and coaches in the club.