https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Here we go again

Started by Black and White Town, August 10, 2015, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and White Town

Everyone ready for another emotional rollercoaster of a season? 049:gif

Logicalman

Easy way round that. Build your hopes as high as possible (1st place finish, into the Prem and then Champions League footie beckons), and you know it's just going to coast downwards all season. Easy, eh?  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Black and White Town

Quote from: Logicalman on August 10, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Easy way round that. Build your hopes as high as possible (1st place finish, into the Prem and then Champions League footie beckons), and you know it's just going to coast downwards all season. Easy, eh?  :005:

Haha. I find the secret to a happy life is low expectations!

HatterDon

If the season isn't an emotional roller coaster, then you don't really love the club. It's going to eat the guts out of all of us regardless of where we finish in the league.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2015, 03:45:49 AM
If the season isn't an emotional roller coaster, then you don't really love the club. It's going to eat the guts out of all of us regardless of where we finish in the league.

:wine:
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

snarks

I could hardly watch the last 10 minutes at Cardiff, it felt like someone had thumped me in the stomach when they equalised. ...... and when Ross missed my heart must have been close to 150BPM and I was sitting down for most of the game.

At one stage I sat there thinking, I've paid money for this and travelled over 3 hours, this is supposed to be for pleasure!!! Mind you I'll willingly do it again on Saturday, and for the next home match etc. etc.

Lighthouse

It sadly  becomes an expensive drug. The highs and lows. As we have suffered only lows in the past few years then we need a few 'trips man'. Although not expecting great things, this is the first time in years I am not expecting disaster heaped on disaster.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope