https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HUGE Championship news

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 11, 2015, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

TheManOnTheBus

Dreadful news. Poor guy.  Nothing to gloat about (not saying you were Riether), and just goes to show how you really need strength in depth.  What if happened to Ross or LVC?

Ron91

Strong player for Derby so good news if we will challenge this season. I do wish him a good recovery as he's only 20 and have seen many players struggle to regain form after a lengthy spell out.

Craven Mad

Poor him.

Obviously gives Derby's competitors a better chance to nick a promotion place from them, but you wouldn't wish anyone's player - let alone one of the leading lights in young English players showing commitment to their teams - getting injured in the process, particularly a bad injury like this one.

Hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

madffc

1st game back... fulham v derby feb 6th..

EricB

That would make Derby an ideal fit for the Palace kid, Williams for a 6 month loan.  Not sure why we are looking to take him unless with a view to a perm. I would have thought we have young midfielders of our own to develope first.  Good luck to the injured lad.

Sheepskin Junior

Could see Tom Carroll filling the void for 6 months. both good for U21s. I know Carroll played for Swansea last season, but week in week out football with Derby would do him good
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Slaphead in Qatar

always a good idea to stock up on midfielders in case something like this happens, we have plenty of cover in this position to be fair.

FPT

George Thorne last year, Will Hughes this. It's a shame really, but Aaron Ramsey roared back from a long term injury fairly well. There's no good time to get injured, but at least he's at an age where his body will recover strongly, he may benefit from time on the sidelines watching and studying the game.

Good for us as it hurts a 'rival' but never want to see a good young player pick up serious injuries.