News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ever fancy a bet during a game at the cottage? Now you can!

Started by Blanco, August 11, 2015, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Fulham Football Club is delighted to welcome Coral as its Official Betting & Gaming Partner.

The two-year deal, with an option on a third year, will see Coral, the fastest growing UK multi-channel betting and gaming operator, become the sponsor of the Putney End Stand while also providing betting services at Craven Cottage on matchdays.

Coral will have visible branding on the sides of the giant screen and TV gantry of the Putney End Stand. Coral betting booths will be located around the stadium whilst the Coral brand will appear on in-stadium marketing rights consisting of LED pitch perimeter advertising and logo presence on the interview backdrop.

Through its association with Fulham FC, Coral aims to further strengthen its position as one of the biggest sports-betting operators in the market and increase acquisitions via communication with home and away fans that visit Craven Cottage.

Matt Prevost, Brand Director, Coral said: "We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Fulham Football Club. We look forward to offering Fulham fans the very best service for online, retail and mobile betting as well as in-stadia betting kiosks at Craven Cottage.

"It promises to be an exciting season ahead for the Whites, and everyone at Coral wishes the manager, players and all the fans the very best of luck."

Fulham Football Club CEO, Alistair Mackintosh, added: "I am delighted that Coral has joined as the Club's Betting & Gaming Partner where they will enjoy significant brand exposure at our iconic ground. We look forward to working with Coral and creating a strong partnership over the coming years."

rweller86

Won't be during but before the games. Been the same for years, just a different company.
@rweller

Blanco

Quote from: rweller86 on August 11, 2015, 12:51:37 PM
Won't be during but before the games. Been the same for years, just a different company.

Has there always been betting booths? Didn't know.

leonffc

Quote from: Blanco on August 11, 2015, 12:58:30 PM

Yeah, used to be a high street bookie (ladblookes I think) but then it changed to independent so you'd put cash on and if you won, but the time the game ended he had cleared off and you had to set up an online account with him to get your winnings!
Glad Coral is going to be there.

rweller86

Quote from: leonffc on August 11, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Yeah, used to be a high street bookie (ladblookes I think) but then it changed to independent so you'd put cash on and if you won, but the time the game ended he had cleared off and you had to set up an online account with him to get your winnings!

Will work the same way. Another company, I think BD Stadia, do the staffing/management - I used to work at Anfield/Goodison whilst at uni - they all pack up at kick-off and you can collect your winnings online or the next home game.
@rweller

leonffc

Quote from: rweller86 on August 11, 2015, 01:04:58 PM
Quote from: leonffc on August 11, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Will work the same way. Another company, I think BD Stadia, do the staffing/management - I used to work at Anfield/Goodison whilst at uni - they all pack up at kick-off and you can collect your winnings online or the next home game.

Oh. Im sure in the old Ladbrokes days you could collect from a high street store. But then I guess they are all trying to get your online accounts these days.

rweller86

Leon - it might be the case, I think most were taken over by online bookies - also BD Stadia may now have been replaced and therefore the high street bookies are back in?
@rweller

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Blanco on August 11, 2015, 12:47:30 PM

Fulham Football Club is delighted to welcome Coral as its Official Betting & Gaming Partner.

The two-year deal, with an option on a third year, will see Coral, the fastest growing UK multi-channel betting and gaming operator, become the sponsor of the Putney End Stand while also providing betting services at Craven Cottage on matchdays.

Coral will have visible branding on the sides of the giant screen and TV gantry of the Putney End Stand. Coral betting booths will be located around the stadium whilst the Coral brand will appear on in-stadium marketing rights consisting of LED pitch perimeter advertising and logo presence on the interview backdrop.

Through its association with Fulham FC, Coral aims to further strengthen its position as one of the biggest sports-betting operators in the market and increase acquisitions via communication with home and away fans that visit Craven Cottage.

Matt Prevost, Brand Director, Coral said: "We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Fulham Football Club. We look forward to offering Fulham fans the very best service for online, retail and mobile betting as well as in-stadia betting kiosks at Craven Cottage.

"It promises to be an exciting season ahead for the Whites, and everyone at Coral wishes the manager, players and all the fans the very best of luck."

Fulham Football Club CEO, Alistair Mackintosh, added: "I am delighted that Coral has joined as the Club's Betting & Gaming Partner where they will enjoy significant brand exposure at our iconic ground. We look forward to working with Coral and creating a strong partnership over the coming years."
Doesn't Cairney look ecstatic to be involved in the picture?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

cmg

Excellent. Debt collector, now a bookie. Symbiosis in action.

rweller86

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on August 11, 2015, 01:15:32 PM
Doesn't Cairney look ecstatic to be involved in the picture?
Looks like he is posing, almost Zoolander-esc
@rweller

MJG

Quote from: cmg on August 11, 2015, 01:18:44 PM
Excellent. Debt collector, now a bookie. Symbiosis in action.
Lose your  money at the bookies, do a runner to Florida, and then the boys come after you,

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk