watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

streaming championship games

Started by wolfie, August 11, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

I know it's a bit early to ask but I don't usually get opportunities to watch alot of the games live. Anyone know if there will be streams for tonight's game and any possible links if they do

FPT

I don't think tonight will be streamed, but what you should be able to do is stream Sky Sports News which should have a goals alert show for all of the Capital One Cup games with the goals shown moments after they go in. If you pair that with Gentleman Jim's FFC commentary it's a much better listening/viewing experience.

Logicalman

beIN sports usually carry any Championship and Carling Cup games over here (States) and they are showing the Yeovil/Ha has game this afternoon, so they might have cameras at the Fulham game, but will need to find which broadcaster might be streaming it out On Demand, for example.

Nothing on beIN, they are showing Pompey/Derby tomorrow and Doncaster/Leeds the next day  :dft007:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on August 11, 2015, 06:58:28 PM
beIN sports usually carry any Championship and Carling Cup games over here (States) and they are showing the Yeovil/Ha has game this afternoon, so they might have cameras at the Fulham game, but will need to find which broadcaster might be streaming it out On Demand, for example.

Yeovil/Ha.
That's a bit derogatory to our hooped neighbours me thinks
Don't Yeovil play in green hoops.

Could be interesting for fans with "hoop colour blindness"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES