News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**NEWSFLASH!!** JOSE BLAMES EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF!!!

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, August 11, 2015, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

I can't believe that anyone is surprised by this. The man is an absolute horses arse.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

St Eve

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 12, 2015, 01:33:03 AM
I can't believe that anyone is surprised by this. The man is an absolute horses arse.
but he does win premiership titles, league cups, FA cups and European cups. So I suppose he can get at with it

Forever Fulham

Wow.  He's deflecting, what he does best. My old Criminal Procedure law professor once told me, "If the law is against you, argue the facts.  If the facts are against you, argue the law.  If the law and the facts are against you, pound your fist on the table and yell as loud as you can."   

One Martin Thomas

He's the boss.  In his eyes she messed up and so she's paying for it.  Tough at the top.

Probably why he is a winner.

Berserker

I think they should have sorted this out privately.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cookieg

Perhaps he should be asking Hazard why he felt the need to go down? If Mourinho didn't think it was a bad enough foul he could have stopped the doctor from going on and told his player to get up and get on with it. By Hazard going down he has caused this not the doctor.

And as for the Chelsea "We don't comment on internal staff matters" it didn't stop Mourinho having a go in public!

leonffc

What cookieg said ^^

On a different note, as well as generally boring fans with his Antifootball tactics, he's probably just lost Chelsea another few million TV viewers by doing this.

Nero

And next time when a.player goes.down shallows his tounge and the doctor just sits there and the 50m asset can't kick a ball again who will take the blame

Think the pfa  should be coming out and backing the doctor

Blanco

Shame, i always enjoyed watching her jog across the pitch. I used to imagine it to baywatch music.

Joking aside this is very unfair. They were saying on tv that if he player or ref signals them over they have to go regardless of whether the manager likes it or not. He's just a sore loser and wanted to blame someone else.

bobbo

Just my opinion is that he his very good at what he does, ie winning,coaching,manipulating,not speaking fluent English when it suits him,provoking an argument by his childish replies. For me an all round big head and not very pleasant to boot

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Logicalman

Quote from: cookieg on August 12, 2015, 09:17:03 AM
Perhaps he should be asking Hazard why he felt the need to go down? If Mourinho didn't think it was a bad enough foul he could have stopped the doctor from going on and told his player to get up and get on with it. By Hazard going down he has caused this not the doctor.

And as for the Chelsea "We don't comment on internal staff matters" it didn't stop Mourinho having a go in public!

:plus one:

Exactly correct. Hazard went down, apparently through 'tiredness' according to Dr. Mourinho. Perhaps he should train them to stay on their feet for the full time of play, and then 'mistakes' of this kind would not happen.

Then again, I thought that medical staff only came onto the pitch when the ref allowed it, unless it is an obvious medical emergency, and refs only call them on when the player asks for it.

As for coach Mourinho, he is one of the best in the world, so it's difficult to argue otherwise.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Bassey the warrior

Sounded very chauvinistic. Implying because she's a woman she doesn't understand football. He's a nasty piece of work.

Blanco

Quote from: The Moose on August 12, 2015, 12:12:23 PM
Sounded very chauvinistic. Implying because she's a woman she doesn't understand football. He's a nasty piece of work.

Come off it!

Scrumpy

...and now this from The Independent:-

Eva Carneiro latest: Chelsea doctor who has been demoted by Jose Mourinho was summoned to the pitch by referee Michael Oliver

Carneiro had little choice but to enter the field to treat Hazard
Sam Wallace   Author Biography
Chief Football Correspondent
Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro, who has been stripped of her first team duties by Jose Mourinho, was twice beckoned onto the pitch on Saturday by referee Michael Oliver to treat Eden Hazard ahead of the incident which infuriated the Chelsea manager.

Carneiro was told on Tuesday that she would no longer be Chelsea's on-field doctor on matchdays after the incident in which she and head physiotherapist Jon Fearn ran on to treat Hazard in the final minutes of the 2-2 draw with Swansea on Saturday – against Mourinho's wishes.

Yet footage shows that in the moments before the Chelsea medical team entered the field of play the referee Oliver twice turned to the bench after Hazard went down, following a challenge from Gylfi Sigurdsson, and signalled for the pair to come on. If Carneiro was to take her case further then Oliver's intervention in the sequence of events would be a powerful piece of evidence on her behalf.

Under the General Medical Council good medical practice guidelines, Carneiro would have been obliged to enter the pitch when referee Oliver called her on – regardless of whether Mourinho wanted her to treat the player or not. Ignoring that request would put her in breach of one of the GMC's first tenets under the "safety and quality" responsibilities.

Doctors are advised that they are obliged by the GMC to "take prompt action if you think that patient safety, dignity or comfort is being compromised". As medical care providers, Carneiro and Fearn are required to put the principles of the GMC above the wishes of their employer.

There have been GMC punishments in the past for sports medics who have failed to maintain the standards expected. In rugby union's "Bloodgate" scandal of 2009, the Harlequins club doctor Wendy Chapman was suspended by the GMC for cutting the lip of winger Tom Williams during a Heineken Cup to disguise his use of a fake blood capsule which allowed his team to make a tactical substitution.           

Mourinho reacted furiously to his medical team treating Hazard and thus necessitating the player's withdrawal for the next phase of the game. He criticised Carneiro and Fearn afterwards for failing to "understand the game", but the situation escalated on Tuesday when Carneiro was told she would no longer serve as the matchday doctor, nor would she travel with the team or even work with them during training sessions on the pitches at Cobham.

The club have yet to finalise who will take Carneiro's place as the team doctor at the Etihad Stadium for the game against Manchester City on Sunday. Under the Premier League regulations clubs are obliged to have a first team doctor and senior physiotherapist on the bench at all times.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: cookieg on August 12, 2015, 09:17:03 AM

100% agree on this.

But in all honesty, if it WAS a male doctor, would he be reacting the same?
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Jem

Could we make being an absolute horses arse part of the criteria for our next manager?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Logicalman

Quote from: Jem on August 12, 2015, 04:00:42 PM
Could we make being an absolute horses arse part of the criteria for our next manager?

Yes please  :54:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Nick Bateman

Eden Hazard did another of his theatrical cheating "dives" and stayed down feigning injury to try and get the challenger booked (which he did).  He 'milked' the "injury" by saying to the official he wanted treatment, as we have seen Didier Drogba do on many occasions.  Mourinho knew Hazard was 'faking' it.

In Hazard's mind I believe, 10-men Chelsea would kill the clock, and have this last ditch free-kick, which was Mourinho's tactic throughout the match; win a free-kick ANYWHERE, get Terry, Ivanovich forward, game pauses, and long ball it into the box!  What a master tactician (sic)!!  Hazard had forgotten the part that he would have to leave the pitch after getting treatment.

If anyone should be admonished Mourinho should axe Hazard not the doctor and physio doing their job correctly!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"